As I sat on the window seat, I thought that Ate Iyah would seat beside me. Instead, he seated beside me and she beside Sean. Isn't going to become worse? (゚A゚;)

I looked back at the seat behind us since it's their seat and as I thought, Ate Iyah's stare is like crying for help. Kuya Yumi held my arms and said, "They will be fine."

He smiled at me as if it's nothing, but I'm still worried.

"Is it all right for you not to attend your class later?" He worryingly asked me.

"I have no class every Friday though." I smiled at him and he just nodded as an answer because I think he didn't know.

"You? Day off?" I smilingly asked him because I know he have class everyday.

"Yes, not a student anymore so no day-offs." He chuckled and it's obvious that he is tired because there's a ring under his eyes.

"Right, so why did you decide to become a teacher? I thought you're going to become a CEO?" I curiously asked.

"I will be. For the meantime, not yet." He smirked and I suspiciously looked at him.

"Wow, why?" I curiously asked again.

"It's a secret." I laughed because as always, secret is one of his favorites. 

"Why are you laughing?" He smilingly asked me.

"Keeping a secret is always one of your favorites, so I'm not going to be persistent about it." I smilingly answered.

"Hmm, you know me in that matter." When he looked at me after he said that, I feel kind of awkward so I changed the topic.

"Kind of, then why did you decide to teach in USU when you could teach at LDU?" He stared at me and I already know the answer.

"Yeah, right. Secret." I just sighed and he laughed.

"I don't know why you still don't know though." He said between his laughs.

"I'm slow, I know." I frustratingly answered.

"Very." He faintly smiled and sighed.

I suspiciously look at him and ask, "Am I the reason you became a teacher?"

Yumiji's POV

I surprisingly looked at her. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"You looked like you like teaching students in the same age as me." My jaw dropped because of what she said and worst, it's like her smile added to the pain.