55) Water Torture

Start from the beginning

"How thoughtful."  I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Mizu Soujuu: water minupulation." He said, as I watched steam come from the wash rag. He grabbed onto the table, slightly tilting it back, so I was at an angle, before he grabbed on to the wash cloth.

"Are you going to massage my muscles? How kind of you." I said with a smirk, as he chuckled, before placing the hot wash rag over my nose and mouth, making me grimace in pain from the heat. He lifted the wash rag off of my face, and chuckled.

"You look a little red in the face there." He said, as I growled.

"Whatever." I mumbled.
"You know who you remind me of?" I asked as he rose a brow.

"Enlighten me." He said as he crossed his arms.

"If you think a little hot rag to the face is going to disrupt my will power, then I'll have you looking like a damn clownfish." I said as he smirked.

"Oh? Did you really think I was only going to use heat?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Well you are a simple minded sardine, so I wouldn't expect much thought coming from you." I said, making him scowl.

"Ever heard of waterboarding?" He asked, as I squeezed the palm of my hand in slight fear.

I had only seen it done once before, when I was in the Anbu black ops. They used it as a torture technique to get answers out of our enemy. The technique isn't strong enough to kill you, but strong enough to make you feel like you're drowning and can make you pass out due to the asphyxiation.

"I've heard of it. You think I'm scared of a little water?" I asked, as he laughed.

"Water can be a deadly weapon. You should be lucky I'm only going to show you half of what it can do." He said, before he put the wash rag over my nose and mouth again. I glared at him, though my heart was racing miles a minute.
"Aw, careful (Y/N), if you keep looking like that, I might actually think you're scared, brat." He said, as I squinted my eyes at him.

If I could move, I'd make you very scared of me.

He let off a small chuckle, as he got a glass of water, and began to slowly pour it over the wash rag covering my face. I closed my eyes, and held my breath as long as I could, making sure to exhale small puffs of air. After nine seconds, finally emptying his cup, he set it down and took the washcloth off. Air hit my face and I took the time to inhale as much air as I could, knowing I'd eventually need it.

"You know..." I said after I caught my breath.
"This is child's play." I said with a smirk, making his lips go into a straight line.
"I mean, if this is your version of torture, then we may be here for a while." I said as he growled, and clenched his fists.

"What? So I'm not going hard enough on you?" He asked with a smirk.
"Well that's fine." He said as he backed away for a few seconds. He walked around the room, as I heard the water running before suddenly stopping. When he came back into view, I noticed a bucket in his hand.
"Let's amp this up, shall we?" He asked, as he brought it towards me, before moving the washrag back on to my face.
"Now try not to pass out on me, or else I'll have to give you mouth to mouth." He said, making my eyes widen.
"And that would be torturous for me." He added as I rolled my eyes.

Trust me, the feeling is mutual buddy.

He suddenly started to pour the water on to my face, and I tried my hardest to preserve my oxygen, but as the time started to pass, the harder that became. My chest started to tighten, and burn like a liquid fire, as I felt my heart began to race. Before I knew it, my body needed air, and my fists clenched as I tried to break free of the leather straps. I tried to move my head to shake the wash rag off, but it was no use. The angle I was at, and the neck strap, made sure I could do no such thing. Kisame chuckled, as he watched my face turn to panic.