Saved

I drew that Anti. Yeah, I just really liked it, so I put it here. ^^^

Thank you to @Starcatcher778 !!! They have added this book to their personal library! Thank you for the support!!

Just a mention, Anti and (Y/N) are in an abandoned apartment building, so there are multiple rooms where they are at. (Y/N) is hidden in the bedroom.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I hear a loud crashing sound come from the other side of the door. My head bolts up. I keep quiet, just in case, but then I here voices. "Dammit Dark, shouldn't we try to be stealthy." I hear Jack shout. I chuckle him and quiet? I don't think so. I'm about to call for them, but Anti comes up from behind, and shoves a cloth in my mouth. "Don't make noise." He says. "We don't know what Anti could have done to her, if we aren't already too late. No time for stealthy." I hear Dark say. I still try to cry out, but it's heavily muffled. "Shut up, bitch!" Anti hisses, still in a whisper. I whimper, and try to move away from him. I try to make noise anyway I can. Anti opens the door to the room, grabs the chair I'm tied to, and drags me out. "Looking for something." He says. They turn their attention to Anti. "I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bi-" "Mark, not the time." Dark cuts him off. "Anti, let her go. You don't have to do this. It doesn't have to be this way. We used to be like brothers." Dark pleads. I can see the conflicted look in Anti's eyes. Shock in the eyes of the two Youtubers.

"Dark I-no, it is always going to be this way." With that, Anti plunges a knife into my shoulder. I cry out in pain, still muffled by the cloth. "Anti! You little shit." Jack shouts, whacking Anti with a chair. Anti stumbles, but doesn't fall. "Stupid. A chair isn't gonna hurt a demon." Anti's glitchy laugh fills the room. "Try harder next time." Anti lunges at Jack, but Mark shoulders Anti from the side before he can reach Jack. "Get (Y/N)!" Mark  tells Jack before Anti regains his balance. Demon my ass. Jack comes up to me, and takes the cloth out of my mouth. He unties the ropes binding me. I jump up, and hug him. Burying my face in his shirt. "It's okay. You're okay lass." He says, hugging me back. Tears fall down my cheeks. "We need to leave." He says. Mark comes over to me and Jack, Dark in front of all three of us. I wince in pain from my shoulder, just now remembering I was stabbed there. Jack notices this, since I'm still glued to him, and picks up the cloth, pressing it to my wound.

"Anti, stop this. Please. I just want my friends back. I never wanted to fight." Dark pleads. There are tears in Anti's eyes. "You betrayed me Dark. You. Betrayed. Me. I-I just- oh why did I do this Dark?" Anti falls to his knees. Dark kneels before him. "Anti, you can change. We can be friends again." I notice the lack of touching, which kinda degraded it. I see Anti's point. I feel that little light inside of me again, the voices aren't here to tell me what to do, but I think I know. I release myself from Jack's grip, and step towards the demons. "What are you-" Mark starts. "I know what I'm doing." I reply. I kneel next to the demons. I remove my hand from my shoulder. I place a hand on one of their hands.

Anti P.O.V.

They whites of her eyes became black, the galaxy wings appeared, and the (F/C) light shines through her hands. I can see a stream of the light shining through her skin. The streak leads from one hand to the other, and shines slightly on mine and Dark's hand. When the light, wings, and eye color disappear she takes our hands, and connects them. Nothing happens. My eyes widen in shock. Dark's face is just as lost as mine. She smiles. Hesitantly, I reach forward, pulling Dark into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I mumble over and over, tears still streaming down my face. "I forgive you, Anti. I just wanted my friend back." Dark soothes. I break the embrace, and turn to (Y/N), who is now being supported by Mark from using so much energy. "Why would you help me, after everything I've done?" I sputter. "Because you can change Anti. I know you can. Plus I was helping Dark too." She answers. I look at her shoulder, and see that the wound had healed. What is her power? "Your shoulder." I point out. She looks down and gasps. "I didn't even notice that."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I look down in awe. Did the light do that? "I think the light did that." I state. "Lucky for us because I was not looking forward to explaining that to a doctor." Jack says. I chuckle, and hug Mark and Jack again. Grateful that everything is okay. "What even was that light." Dark asks, him and Anti standing up. I noticed that Mark and Jack tense up when Anti stands. I don't blame the though. "I don't know, but I do know that it's gone for good this time. Maybe that was what I was supposed to do this whole time." I respond to Dark. I yawn. "Come on, we're going home." Mark says. I nod. "Thank you." I hear Anti say. "You're welcome." I smile at him.

It's really late when we arrive back home, immediately being embraced by Amy. "Amy, I need to breathe." She loosens her grip, but doesn't let go. I return the embrace. After a few moments, she let's me go. "I'm just glad you're okay." I give her one more quick hug. I'm so tired though, that I fall asleep in her arms.