Kidnapped?

Hey everyone. This book just got to be over 200 reads!!!! Thank you to everyone.
Jack P.O.V.

(Y/N) was just kidnapped by Anti. We let him slip through our fingers. "Mark, this is bad! What do we do? What can we do? We need to get her back. But we can't go to the police. They'll think we're crazy. 'Hi, my kid was kidnapped by a shadow demon.' We ca-" Mark cuts me off. "I don't know," he sighs, " I think we should find Dark." "That could take weeks, maybe longer. We need to find her know. I think we both know what his intentions are." Mark stands rigid. "You think I want to wait that long. I'm her guardian. I'm supposed to protect her." He shouts at me. "Fine, fine. You're right. Do you think there is any way we can like, I don't know, summon him. He is a demon." I say, not wanting to argue. Amy walks in. She obviously heard us. She's crying an trembling. Mark wraps her arms around her. "We'll get her back, Amy."

I pace, trying to to think. "We could search around here for Dark. If Anti's here, I think it's pretty likely Dark is here too, chasing him." Mark nods. "It's the best we got right now. Let's go." Mark kisses Amy's head. "We'll do everything we can to bring her back. Stay here, okay." She nods and we leave in pursuit of a demon we don't even know is here.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I wake up groggily, tied to a chair. It looks like we're in some kind of creepy apartment building. By the looks of it, and abandoned building. I feel a tiny bubble of hope grow in me. I think I know this building. If I can find a way to contact someone. My thoughts are interrupted as Anti walks into the room. "You're awake." He states. His voice is gruff instead of glitchy. It's weird and unsettling in a way. "Yeah. Way to go captain obvious. Why am I still alive again? Not that I mind." I say. Anti chuckles. "They aren't gonna come for a corpse are they? No. I'm going to wait till they find you here. I'll kill you, take Jack, and kill Dark." That's unsettling to say the least. "Wow, Anti. Don't you know the villain should never give away their whole plan?" I say. "Please. They're gonna kill a demon?" I shrug. "I don't know. Holy water. Maybe they'll hire Sam and Dean." I say jokingly. Anti gives me a confused look. I sigh. "It's a joke. A reference to a tv show." I say.

He tilts his head. "It's not like there weren't tvs in the demon world. Do you not know what a tv show is?" I ask. Anti shakes his head. "That world was more of a middle ground. Not the real demon world. Why do you think their weren't more demons? Why would I waste time with tv" "That actually makes sense." I say. "Nevermind then. Why am I even talking to you? It's not like you kidnapped me, or anything." Anti rolls his eyes at my remark. "Do you have a death wish?" Anti asks. "I have a 'I live to annoy you' wish." I reply, which is followed to being elbowed to the head. Memories of my old home flood my brain, and I'm instantly fearful. Anti senses this, and chuckles. "Well that was easier than I thought." He raises his arm like he's about to hit me, and I cower. Anti lowers his arm, chuckles, then leaves.

Dark P.O.V.

Anti was too quiet, so I knew he had to of gone to the human world. I checked (Y/N)'s house, but it looked as if nobody lives there now. I fly over to Mark's house, but when I look into the house, he isn't there. I fly above the city to try and find him. It's dark out, and there are no people on this street, so I decide to travel on the ground. After a few moments, I hear voices and I duck into an alley. As the voices pass by, I realize that I recognize them. I come out of hiding. "Mark! Jack!" They turn back, and it takes them a few moments to realize it's me. "Dark?" Jack asks. I nod. "Where's (Y/N)? Anti is here, he has to be!" I say. They share a look. "What?" "We have been trying to find you all day. Anti came, and kidnapped (Y/N). We don't know where she is, or what Anti has done. We were trying to find you to help." Mark says quickly. This is definitely not good.