I Remember You

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"I remember now." It's all I can say. There are tears in their eyes, as well as mine.  I run up and hug them as tightly as I can. "You guys are okay! Mark isn't dead! Jack isn't dead! Hell, I'm not dead!" They chuckle softly. "Do you remember anything after the demon world? Like how you're here?" Jack asks. I nod. "Yeah. Thank you guys, really, for keeping your promises. I'm glad to be away from them." Mark looks at me. "Well, you kinda did that yourself." I give a small smile. "Well still." Jack coughs, which grabs my attention. "Um, how did you get back? You pushed me out the portal. What did Anti do?" My eyes widen. "Shit! We obviously didn't close the portal. Crap, crap, crap! What if they come back? What if they hurt someone? What if--" I'm cut off by Jack. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down lass. We won't let anything happen. You're family now. We'll be okay. Also, stop cussing" I nod slowly, and take a shaky breath. "Whatever Steve Rodgers."

"You know, now that I remember everything. I can see all the hints." Mark nods. "Well, we tried." I still have tears in my eyes, so do they, but I don't cry. I don't believe in crying during happy moments. I wipe my eyes. "Thank you."

Dark P.O.V.

I frantically search for Anti. After Jack and (Y/N) left it was too quiet. I figured out Anti had left the underworld. I assume he's gone back out, trying to take what he can't have. I know Anti is going for though. I feel bad that I brought them into this, but I have to make it right. Even if that means I have to take control of Mark's body again. I hope they can forgive me.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Any comes into the room, asking about the commotion. She notices the tears in our eyes, and her's become concerned. "What's going on? Are you guys okay?" I nod. "Better than okay." Mark goes to hug Amy. "She remembers." Amy makes a surprised face. "That's great!" she says. We spend the rest of the day at home, eating icecream as celebration.

I'm laying in my bed when I hear sounds coming from outside the window. I check my phone. 12:43. What the hell? I play the stupid teens in a horror movie card, and go to the window to investigate. I see a human's shadow outside. I grab a bat from my closet. Because safety precautions. I go back to the window, but before I can look behind the drapes the person knocks. What? I look behind the drapes to see the brown-haired boy from the cafe. Any fear I had is replaced by anger.  I quickly open the window. "Who the hell are you? Why are you here? Are you stalking me? How did you know I lived here?" I whisper yell. "Get lost!" He's lost in a tornado of questions. For a split second, I'm embarrassed because my pj's are a tanktop and shorts. Damn L.A. heat. "Wait! Please! I just wanted to apologize." He looks panic stricken when he sees my readied bat. "You have 5 minutes before I call my par-- guardians. Or the cops" I stutter. Damn I stuttered. "Okay, okay! I'm Aaron. I came because I'm sorry I didn't help you. That was Hunter and his sister, Ellie. I guess, now that I think about it, I kinda am stalking you. But I'm not going to hurt you! I knew you were on this street because you have literately been all over the news. Since your guardians didn't want to revel your location I had to figure out which house. I went to three different houses already, I was rushed by two dogs, and some stupid flying thing. Either a bat or bird; I have no clue." I resist laughing. "Serves you right, stalker! You're a freak, following me! I don't care if your sorry. Leave me alone!" I heard footsteps from the hallway. Shit, I was too loud. "Duck someone's coming." I quickly close the window, and hop into my bed. 

Amy walks in the door quickly, which startles me. "I heard you shouting. What's going on. Are you okay?" I nod shakily. "Um, nightmare." She gives a sympathetic look. "Parents?" I nod. "Oh, sweetie." She comes over and hugs me, which I return. After a few moments, we break apart. "You going to be okay for tonight?" I, once again, nod. She leaves, and I go back over to the window. Sure enough, Aaron is still there. I pull up the window. "Thanks for, you know, not feeding me to the wolves." I roll my eyes. "Don't refer to them like that. And you're pushing your luck. Thank you for coming all this way to be a creep. But leave. I appreciate that you wanted to apologize, and I'm sorry for yelling. But seriously. Boundaries, ya creep." He nods. "Okay, sorry. Goodnight (Y/N)." I must have given him a look because he answers. "News. remember?" "Right. Night Aaron." I close the window, and go back to bed. I sigh as i flop on the pillow. That boy is a damn idiot.