Out of the Demon world?

Jack P.O.V.

I got in the shower. I finally got (Y/N) to get cleaned up and go to bed.  She had screamed when I tried to get her away from Mark's body. We sat there for was Dark said was fifteen minutes before I stopped crying, and tried to get (Y/N) to relax a bit. My eyes were still bloodshot. I can't believe Mark is dead. From my own hands. I resented Anti. He killed Mark. Not me, I have to remember that. There is a chance that Mark is okay though.

~~~Flashback~~~

I finally stopped crying. There wasn't water left in my body to cry out. (Y/N) was still hovered over Mark. She shouldn't torture herself by looking at him. I stood, and looked to Dark. "He's gone." I said referring to the cold body of one of my closest friends. My voice cracked, nonexistent tears threatened to fall. "Actually, maybe not. It's likely he is still alive on your world, but will be experiencing pain where he was stabbed. The only things is, well, there is a high chance one of you will lose memory of this when you return. Memory can be restored by the others, though. Mark being 'killed' means his chances also got higher for memory loss." My mind took a moment to register this. He might still be alive. Might. But that's better than not at all. Wait we can lose our memory? "Now you tell us? We can lose our memory?" I growled. What if we forget about (Y/N). No, we wouldn't. Right? (Y/N) whimpered at the irritation in my voice. I sighed, and walked over to her, and hugged her.  We both had blood on us, and needed to clean up. She sunk into the hug. "(Y/N)? Why don't you go take a shower? Then go to bed." She shook her head. "No. I'm not leaving him." I sighed. "(Y/N) you heard Dark. He could still be alive,  so right now we need to focus on getting home." She didn't respond, so I lifted her. She may be fourteen, but she was pretty light. "NO! NO! Jack, let me go! Stop! NO, Mark! Let me go you bastard!" I ignored her profanities, and set her down on the bathroom floor. I noticed her side had been cut. "Let me see your wounds." Without a words, she lifted her shirt just enough to see the entire wound. It wasn't deep to be lethal, but deep enough to be painful. I showed her how to dress the wound, so she could dress it after her shower. I walked out closing the door behind me. It was about ten minutes before I heard the shower start. When I walked downstairs, Mark's body was gone. I turned to Dark. "What did you do?" I spat. "I buried him. I can't be courteous?  I used magic to clean the blood. We can't leave a body lying around." He said, as if it was perfectly normal. I just nodded, knowing he was right. "We will head for the portal tomorrow. You guys need to take a moment. I'll keep watch for Anti." I thanked him. (Y/N) went to her room, and went to sleep. Finally, I can take a shower.

~~~ End of Flashback~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I could hear their conversation downstairs. Part of me was angry with Dark for doing that, but another is relieved. I pressed against the door, with my back to it. I was hugging my knees. Everything felt so numb, yet my heart aches.  I had dressed the cut, and the pain had subsided a bit. My eyelids were heavy, but I couldn't sleep. It would only be filled with nightmares.  I decided I should try because we were traveling cross country tomorrow. Maybe we could steal a car to get there. I don't really know. Realization came crashing down on me again. I cried myself into an uncomfortable sleep that night.

Jack P.O.V. (The next morning)

I wanted to continue to lay on the couch. Tears were attacking my eyes. I wanted to be strong for (Y/N). I got up and ate some cereal. I decided to give (Y/N) a few more minutes. I was about to go get her when Dark came sauntering in. "Alright, go wake (Y/N). Get breakfast, then let's move." I rolled my eyes. "I was about to go get her. I'm perfectly capable." I snapped. His expression was unreadable. "Okay fine." I went to (Y/N)'s room, and knocked. "Come in." When I entered, I saw she was already dressed, watching Mark's 'Five Nights at Freddy's.' videos. "You shouldn't torture yourself by watching that." She looked over at me. "I know, but I can't help it." I sighed, letting her have this one. She followed me down the stairs, and ate half a pop-tart. At least she ate something. "How is your cut feeling?" She looked away. "Fine." 

~~~~~Time skip thanks to "Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time"~~~~~

We were driving in a car Dark stole while we were sleeping. Well, rather Dark was driving. I was in the passenger seat, with (Y/N) in the back. She was watching a "Markiplier Makes" video. Every laugh sounded hollow and humorless. It tugged at my heart strings. Hearing his voice made me want to bawl, but I wanted to prove to be stronger then that. He could be alive. Could be. No! Sean, stop that. He has to be okay. Everything will be better when we get home. I just stared out the window, waiting to get to the portal.

Mark P.O.V.  (Expect this? Eh, probably)

I slowly opened my eyes. I recognized the walls of my room, but I couldn't move. I remembered what happened, but it was vague and fleeting like a dream. I could see... Jack... and a child. There is blood around me. I died! Okay, okay. What happened. Demons.. Dark!.. Anti! He killed me, stabbed me. I was protecting the child. Anti possessed Jack. Dark told us what happened. So... I died. I was brought back to the human world, but it's paused. I am aware that I can't move, but what about everyone else? Maybe only I was because I was there? That child...(Y/N)! I needed to help her. I really wish I could move. Jack, (Y/N), hurry.