Extra Info

So this will be kinda like an authors note. I'm having a lot of writers block, and have been pretty busy, but I saw that this book reach 100 views! I don't think anyone is actually reading the chapters all the way through, but I still want to write for the day someone does. So this chapter I'm going to try and give more information on some things. If anybody who reaches this far wants me to add anything, comment and let me know. Okay, onward!

1.) Dark and Anti - So in my book the demons are basically a shadowed humanoid. They each have a human form, but tend to stay the shadow more often. They cannot not interact with each other, ergo needing vessels to fight each other. They can however interact with other objects, like the knife, and humans for brief amounts of time before it burns them. They have different features, just as a human would, that show while in the vessels and in their demon form(Like Anti's green eye or Dark's pink wings). Anti can also read minds , and is the 'act first think later' type, while Dark knows some magic and is more collected, and tries to think carefully when in a sticky situation. They are fighting for control of the underworld. If you want more information on that please go check out @DoofusWrites They have a book called Deities: A Tale of Woe and Destruction, and it's very well written (Better than this book I swear XD).

 If you want more information on that please go check out @DoofusWrites They have a book called Deities: A Tale of Woe and Destruction, and it's very well written (Better than this book I swear XD)

2.) Why Mark remembers, but (Y/N) doesn't - Mark remembers because being killed was a triggering moment. When he woke up, it felt like a dream, but once he remembered being stabbed his memory was restored. As for (Y/N), she got into the world as if she was dreaming, therefore when she woke it was already fleeting like a dream does. There wasn't time for her to try and remember like Mark.

3) The voices and powers - In the first chapter(s) there were voices telling (Y/N) what to do

3) The voices and powers - In the first chapter(s) there were voices telling (Y/N) what to do. These voices are actually demons, but they are her own demons. Like Dark, they want to help everyone. By using the powers (Y/N) released the demons, that's why they never reappeared. These powers make her a fallen angel in a sense. The galaxy wings represent the infinite choices and possibilities (Y/N) can make. The whites of the eyes turning black represent that (Y/N) has a dark past. Finally, the (F/C) light represents the happy future she has. None of this is actually known to (Y/N), at least not yet. In the chapter where Mark is killed, (Y/N) did not fully transform like in the first chapter because (Y/N) was already weak. She could use the light power, but that took the last bit of energy needed to use her power. When she said it was gone, it was because despair got the better of her, and disappeared for the time being.

 When she said it was gone, it was because despair got the better of her, and disappeared for the time being

Alright that's all for now. If you think of anything I should add please comment your thoughts. I will try to make a new chapter soon, but I have been busy. Thank you for 100 views! To some that isn't a lot, but to me that is so amazing!