Visitor

Thank you to  @ i_need_a_life1213 for adding this story to their personal library! I love to see support, even if it's something as simple as reading, and they have been showing a lot of support. Thank you!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning groggily. It about 7:30 in the morning. Ugh. I try to get back to sleep, but i give up after a few moments. Once I'm up, I'm up. I head downstairs, and not all that surprised to see nobody else awake. I go to the kitchen for an apple or something for breakfast. I go on my phone, and pull up Youtube. I see Crankgameplays has made a new video, and watch that to pass the time. After a little while, Amy comes downstairs. I acknowledge her with a slight wave. "Were you able to get back to sleep last night?" She asks. "Yeah. I don't need to worry about my parents when I'm with the two of you. I know I'm safe." I say. I feel guilty at how easily the lie comes out. It's true that I feel safe, but still. And I did it for what? To protect some creepy, stalkerish, kid? Amy comes over to me, and gives me a slight hug.

"I'm glad." She says, before standing to go eat. I get up to take a shower to pretend to wash the guilt away. The water is a comfortable warm, and I don't worry about my problems. I get out, dry my hair out with a towel, then get dressed. I throw on a Stranger Things t-shirt and shorts before heading downstairs. I brush my fingers threw my wet hair, but when I'm half-way down the stairs I swear I see a green flash. Could it be An-? No, no. It can't be. I search about the house, but I can't find anyone. "What the hell?" I mumble. I'm silently questioning my sanity when I hear an awful glitchy voice behind me. "You can't get rid of me that easily." I turn around and face him. "Aw you came all this way for little ol' me? Well sorry, but I'm not interested in having another play date in the demon world, so get lost Anti!" I say. I try to stay calm. He growls. "I didn't come here for you smart ass mouth. You messed with me, one to many times. Plus you're in the way of me getting to my vessel." I bite my lip before answering. "What did you do to everyone? Where are they?" I shout. I try to hide the desperation in my voice, but it's not exactly working.

"I wouldn't worry about them, rather than you. Their at home, safe and sound." He says with a smirk. "What the fuck do you mean? If this isn't home, then where am I?" I shout.  "Well technically, your still at the bottom of the steps, but your in your own mind." He answers. "Your in my head?" I ask with disgust. "Just until I find a way into the house to get you." He says, still smirking. Before I can ask what he means, I'm thrown back to the present to a crash. Anti! I rush to find him in the living room. Mark, Amy, and Jack follow me into the room soon after. Anti's shadowy form stand before us. "Told you." He says, before lunging at me. A side step, but before I can turn back toward him he hits me from the back.  I grab  him arm off my shoulder, and the (F/C) light comes from my hand. It's back? So suddenly? Anti shrieks, and jumps away like burned him. Anti growls, then lunges at me again. We tumble into the kitchen. Mark and Jack come in seconds later. Jack takes a small kitchen knife, and plunges it into Anti's shoulder. Anti hisses in pain, but reaches beck to take the knife. Before I know it, we are both standing, and Anti is holding me with the knife to my neck. "Don't move, vessels. I've got the child's life in my hands." Anti says, the glitch becoming more prominent. "Let me go, you fucker." I spat. "I'd watch your mouth if I were you." He says. Mark puts his hands out, in a form of showing his surrender. "We won't try anything. Just please, let her go." Anti scoffs. "I can't do that. I need to get rid of Dark, and I like the vessel I had and will have."

"Anti, consent is important. You can't force the tea." I say. I regret it when he makes a small cut on my cheek. I fight the urge to yelp. "Stop! Anti, stop. I won't fight you. I'll be your vessel. Just don't hurt her." Jack says with desperation. "No, Jack. You can't." I shout. I struggle against Anti's grip. "Sorry Jackaboy. She's still going to get in my way." Anti starts flying away. With me still in his grip.