BONUS CHAPTER

^

Siena Maria Rosa Lloyd 

Dante Beckett Lloyd & Jordan Matteo Lloyd 

To say that life for the last nineteen years was more than wonderful would have been an understatement. Married life for the past nineteen years had been treating us very well. We were still surrounded by our family, friends, and most of all our three beautiful children. After the boys first birthday, Aaron and Julia had gotten married and shortly after they had gotten pregnant and welcomed a baby boy Julian. Giovanni had successfully merged our fathers' companies and both he and Katherine had also welcomed a baby boy Angelo. 

Christian had seen how everyone around us was having babies and was persistent in having at least one more child. The boys were only two years old by the time everyone had one child, and at the time I wasn't even ready to welcome another child into the world. But of course, Christian being the sweet talker he was managed to convince me and within months we welcomed our baby girl Siena. Over the course of many years, everyone in our family had welcomed more children to the family, but I for one was done with having children. Dante, Jordan, and Siena were more than enough for me. 

The twins had just turned seventeen the is year and Siena fifteen. Giovanni and Katherine had two children Angelo sixteen and Olivia fifteen. Aaron and Julia had three children Julian sixteen, Tyler fifteen, and Alexsis fourteen. 

 Today was I and Christian's twenty-year wedding anniversary, and we were having a small gathering with just our family. The weather in Boston had been surprisingly good, and we were taking advantage of this fairly warm weather for the weekend. Everyone was due to coming in just a few minutes so I hurried to have all the refreshments and snacks placed out on the kitchen island. When it came to preparing for gatherings such as these Christian and the boys were of little help. They always managed to turn any task in the kitchen into a game.  

" Dante get off that hoverboard in this house" I shouted 

" Come on mom were just playing a game with dad" He argued 

" More like playing girls," Siena says earning a glare from Dante 

" Mom you never answered I asked you earlier," Siena says 

" What question?" I asked 

" About that boy," she says trying to whisper 

" WHAT BOY !" The boys' shout 

" Its none of your business!" Siena shouts back 

If there was anything I learned about the twins is that they were incredibly overprotective and possessive of there little sister. This wasn't just an issue with the twins it was an issue with every man in this family. 

" What boy?" Dante asks 

" Dante its none of your business" Siena sassed 

" Its that boy Ryan isn't it? " Jordan asks 

I crossed my arms with amusement and watched Christian and the boys interrogate Siena with there very many questions. Their interrogation of Siena continued and soon it wasn't just Siena being interrogated by her father and brother. It was now her grandfathers, uncles, and cousins grilling her. 

" Siena how old is this boys?" Giovanni asks 

" What's his name?" Giovanni's son asks typing into his phone 

" How many classes does he take with you?" Aaron son asks 

" Why are you guys asking so many questions, are you planning on ruining his life?" 

"Siena you know how we feel about you talking to boys," Christian said frustrated 

" Don't worry I'll make sure that's the last boy whoever thinks about talking to you" Jordan says taking her phone 

" JORDAN COME BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE!" She shouted running after him 

The children all scurry upstairs with Siena's phone and leaving us young couples all to ourselves. 

" Why are you guys torturing these girls?" Katherine Laughs 

" Were only protective them" Giovanni argued 

" Anyways happy twentieth wedding anniversary!" Julia squealed hugging me 

 " Thank you so much!" I smiled 

The festivities of the night continued with the men grilling dinner and the kids playing basketball. After dinner, we all headed down to the basement for a bowling match versus the kids in the gaming room which revealed to us parents that we were a lot better at the sport that our children were. By the end of the night, we were all surrounding the bonfire out on the lawn conversing with each other. By the time the family left it was already midnight. 

***

 Sitting and spending time with our family especially the kids had been wonderful, but as soon as everyone had left we all retreated to our rooms for the remainder of the night. This day had been a long but eventful. I was happy and thankful for having my entire family.

 I walked out of the bathroom and made myself comfortable on the bed next to Christian who was watching television. The majority of our nights had ended like this, but not before the kids came in to tell us goodnight. 

*Knock Knock* 

"Come in" Christian mumbles 

" We just came in to say goodnight," Jordan and Dante say hugging us  

" What about you princess?" Christian asks 

" Dad, you, Dante, and Jordan just ruined my crushes life," She says 

"It's for you own good darling" Christian assures her 

She rolls her eyes and makes her way to her father giving him a hug, and me after 

" Dad, am I still coming to the enterprise with you tomorrow?" Dante asks 

"Yes you need to be awake by 5:00 am tomorrow morning...and Siena I'll pick you up for lunch," He tells the kids 

" Mom what about me?" Jordan asks 

"You're still coming to the hospital, but you need to be awake at 5:00 am as well," I told him 

The children all nod there head and leave the room making there way to bed. 

" We raised them good don't you think?" Christian ask 

" We did " I smiled 

" I don't know what I'm going to do when Siena grows up and moves out," He says 

" Don't worry she has a whole village of overprotective family supporting her" 

" Enough about that how are you wife?" Christian smirks 

" You still call me that" 

" It. Never. Gets. Old" He says in between kisses 

" Christiaan" I moaned as he kissed my torso

He pulled my gown off and was met by my naked body. The desire in his eyes quickly made me hot and ache with need. My core was dripping with need and my breasts peaking for attention. Even after twenty years of marriage Christian managed to have me feel the same way I felt many years ago. Christian broke away from the kiss and a devilish smirk played across his face. 

" Christian" I moaned 

" Happy anniversary" He whispers before thrusting into me 

THE END