Chapter Twenty-Five

It was nearly five in the morning and I was still working in my study doing work for the company and Milan's case. I was hoping to tell her after work, but she's probably tired from work. I spoke with her father about the case shortly after she left for work and according to him we were sure to not only win, but I was going to get my five million back that was stolen. All that was left was getting Milan to tell the detective what happened that night. 

Apart from getting the case rolling everything was fine. I and Milan had our trip this weekend and we had Thanksgiving the week after. I think that flying back home for the holidays this year will be good. Milan will have the opportunity to meet my parents and sister again. I know she hates confrontation especially with the family, but if this was going to go far she had to meet my parents again. Her parents were beyond excited that I was going to propose to Milan. The conversation I had with her father and mother when they were in town for my company's gala, said it all. 

I was just about finished with all my work and decided that I should just finish the remainder tomorrow morning. I shut my laptop and walked to our bedroom. She didn't really agree to live with me, but she had to after her surgery. I was hoping that as time went on that she would change her mind about moving in with me. I stripped off all my clothes and entered the shower. 

As I was in the shower I heard the door slowly open and close. Milan stepped into the shower and let the water wet her body. All I could do was stare at her in all her glory. She stood with her eyes closed moaning and sighing from the feeling of the water. She slowly opened her eyes and blushed as I stared at her. 

" Hi" She greeted

" Hi" I whispered back 

I just stared at her as she continued taking a shower. At this point, I was as hard as a rock. Just her mere presence made me crazy, and she didn't notice it. I couldn't contain myself with her lathering herself all while I stood there. I pushed her against the shower wall making her gasp in surprise.  

" Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked 

" Christian wha_" 

" You're standing here looking sexy as ever and you can't tell I'm hard for you" I whispered making her laugh 

" Why are you laughing" 

" You're too cute" She laughed 

" I'll show you cute" 

I turned her to face the shower wall with her back turned to me and began stroking my member on her opening. 

" Christian" She moaned warning me

I slid into her and let no mercy, slamming in and out of her. I looked up and I could see her reflection from the bathroom mirror and her sight instantly made me harder. I fucked her harder and harder each time earning me a moan from her. 

" Oh my god...Christian" 

" Christiaan" She moaned 

" Come for me" I whispered 

With one last thrust, we came. Nothing but our solemn moans and the sound of the water could be heard. I hugged her from the back and kissed her all over. 

" I love you" I mumbled 

" I love you too" She smiled 

~~~

We were laying down in bed and she was telling me about her day.  Her patient's baby, how she didn't eat, and how stressful her day was. It was almost seven in the morning, and we were just laying in bed talking.