Chapter Fifteen

It was a pretty good morning I spent the night at Abraham's house after the gala. He ended up picking me up after Christian dropped me off, and I've been here ever since. After our little conversation at the gala, I decided to give Abraham a chance even though I was still on the fence about some things. In all honesty, I liked him despite the things I was unsure of.

Today we're going to Cape Town. We are leaving tonight at 8:00 pm. My parents have been here in Boston since the day of the gala, and I and Abraham were going to late lunch with them. Spending the last few days with Abraham was surprisingly fun. On Sunday, we went to see a movie then went bowling after the movie finished. 

I rolled over to Abraham's side of the bed to find him gone. I grabbed my robe tied my messy hair into a bun and walked into the living area where the kitchen was connected revealing Abraham cooking.

" Good morning beautiful!" Abraham smiles 

" Good morning, you know we're going to lunch with my parents right?"

" Yeah, I know its just eggs and french toast," He told me

He pushed two plates over to the kitchen island with a cup of coffee. I must say the food he cooked looked so good.

" Abraham this is amazing! who taught you this?" I said in between eating

" My grandmother, she said extra cinnamon and sugar was the way to a woman's heart"

" She's right," I said taking another bite

"It's almost twelve- o clock, we have to meet my parents" I said finishing the last bit of food 

" And we will..." He said kissing my cheeks

" I have to go... back home... to change, so... we need to leave now" I tried to stay focused but the little kisses he was planting all around my neck was distracting me.

" And we will..."

" ABRAHAM JOHNSON!" I yelled

" What? I can't kiss my girlfriend" He said innocently

" No, because we'll be late for lunch with my parents" I said walking to his room 

I got dressed in joggers and a sweatshirt grabbing all my belongings and stuffing it into the duffel bag that I brought with me.

" Are you ready?" I shouted to Abraham who was in the living room

" Yes, let us go"

I went home to change out of my joggers and dressed in pants and knee-high boots instead. Boston has been cold for the past few days and I couldn't wait to get to Cape Town where it was warm. We pulled into the parking lot of Four Season Hotel where we're meeting my parents for lunch, but they had no idea that Abraham was coming with me. Abraham kindly opened my side of the door and we went hand in hand into the hotel.

" Reservations for Robinson-Moreno," I said

The receptionist nodded his head and lead us to the table where my parents were.

" Milan Tesoro" My mother smiles 

" Mamma, come va" I hugged her

" Papa Buon pomeriggio"

" Si mia figlia," My father said giving me a hug

" And who is this Milan?" My mother asked

" This is my boyfriend, Abraham"