Chapter Four

"What are you dreaming about Princess?" Dean had turned around and looked at me with a malicious smile.

"I'm not dreaming about anything," I replied, while avoiding eyecontact with him at all costs.

"Do you want to know what I'm dreaming about?" And without waiting for my answer he continued. "I dream of James coming to his senses again and stop protecting you, so I can finally use you the way you are supposed to be used." He then turned to James. "Come on, for old times sake. I'll even let you go first and hold her down for you." 

"Would you please shut up," James sighed without taking his eyes off the road.

"Stop being such a fucking pussy. How do you expect do get over Clara, when you keep bathing in selfpity? I get it, you loved her, but for crying out loud she was a fucking human, you knew her for nine years, thats like a second in our lifetime. I've known you for over 250 years now, so get yourself together!" James slammed his foot on the brakes and the car came to a screeching halt.

"You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You never loved anything or anyone, you would never know what I'm feeling right now or what it takes me to stay calm," James roared while starring at Dean with crimson eyes. My eyes darted to Dean, expecting him to scream back, but he didn't. He laughed.

"Finally, you show some emotion. Why would you want to stay calm anyways? You know how much better you'd feel if you just let go, how good it would feel to make someone else pay. Just like we used to. And what better time to do it than now? I mean, there is someone who should pay in the backseat." His voice was smooth and seductive, he knew exactly what he had to say.

James starred at him and then his eyes darted to me. They both looked at me and I could feel a coldness crawling up my back.

"James," I slowly said with a trembling voice.

"Shut up," Dean hissed before turnig his attention back to James. "You know you want it. Don't tell me you didn't think about her, about the things you could do to her when you drank her blood. How it would feel if you didn't stop. How soft and warm her skin feels. You want her." It was like he knew it and was just stating the facts. Like the demon he was, he whispered his temptations. And for a horrible moment in which James starred at me with crimson, lustfilled eyes, I thought it was all over. Allready searching inside of me for last resources of my power, when James turned back around again and grabbed the steering wheel.

"We need her," was all he whispered before starting the car again.

Dean had a smug look on his face and gave me a wink before tuning around aswell. We knew that James had been seconds away from giving in and it seemed only a matter of time before Dean would be able to actually convince him. And at the very latest that moment would come when James thought me useless. I had to get away before that...