Chapter Two

"I told you that I would punish you, you little slut and now scream for me." I felt his body on top of mine and wanted to fight him but my hands were tied above my head. "Please don't, I'm begging you," I sobbed. He only laughed before burying his fangs in my neck.

"Wake up."

James firm voice startled me awake and I opened my eyes. The nightmare was still in my head as clear as day and I could almost hear Deans laugh. I only now noticed that James was holding my hand and giving me a rather concerned look.

"Are you alright," he asked, "your heart is pounding like crazy."

"I'm good, just a little nightmare," I replied with a tired smile. He didn't look very convinced but didn't ask further questions.

"Listen, I wouldn't ask this of you if there was another way but at the moment I don't see a different option. The fight was pretty intense and Dean and I lost a lot of blood to heal. Since we haven't met a human all night last night and probably won't today, I thought maybe you'd be willing to...," he trailed of and stopped talking. I knew what he wanted and it send a cold shiver down my spine.

"Do I even have a choice?" My question was barely audible but I know that he heard me.

"Lets at least keep the illusion..." I heard pain in his voice but it was almost drowned by his hunger. I sat up and looked at him one more time before turning my head to expose my neck to him. His hand slid around the back of my neck and he brushed away my hair. Feeling his lips on my skin I braced myself for the pain but it wasn't as bad as I thought. There was a short pain wenn he bit me but afterwards it only felt a bit strange. Before I knew it he ha licked over the two puncture wounds to seal them and pulled back. He turned away quickly but I could see his burnig red eyes. He hadn't taken nearly as much as he wanted.

When he got up and walked over to the door I was already dreading what would come next. James was calling Dean and I got up quickly. If Dean had to bite me then that would not happen in a bed. 

"Medea was nice enough to agree to give us some blood so hurry up I want to get back on the road." James voice came from the hallway and I heard Deans sarcastic reply.

"Oh she agreed to it, has she?" The next moment he appeared in the hallway with a malicious smirk on his face."Oh I am going to enjoy this," he mumbled while strolling towards me. I instinctively backed away which caused him to chuckle. Standing with my back to the wall I had nowhere to go and he quickly closed the distance between us. 

He grabbed my hair with his right hand and roughly yanked my head to the side. I let out a small yelp of pain but he ignored that, clearly enjoying what he was doing. Instead of hurriyng like James had, he took his time. I felt him lick from my collarbone up to my ear and shuddered. "If been thinking about this from the moment I met you,"he whispered into my ear before sinking his fangs painfully slow into my neck. I wanted to scream but I couldn't breath. My lungs felt flat and empty. His left arm had snug around my waist and he was pulling me into him. It hurt horribly and was no comparison to what James had done. Darkness began creeping in until I finally heard James voice.

"Dean don't damage her. You're taking too much."

He finally pulled away and licked over my neck once more to close the wounds.

"Well, that was fun. Looking foward to doing it again," he said smugly.

I had to steady myself against the wall. My legs were shaking. Dean turned away from me and walked out of the door. James watched me from a distance.

"Do you need my help getting to the car?" The tension in his voice did not escape me. Maybe letting them drink my blood hadn't been a good idea. But then again, there hadn't been much of a choice anyway.

I shook my head in reply to his offer, not wanting to be touched again.