7

Seokjin was copying down the notes that Professor Chu already had displayed as he waited for class to start when Namjoon sat in his normal seat next to him. "Good morning~" Seokjin felt his cheeks heat up as he spared a glance at the other male, quickly looking back down at his notebook as he mumbled a response. "You okay?"

Yeah, I just masturbated to the thought of you the other night, had my first ever orgasm, and my roommate overheard and won't let me live it down, Seokjin thought to himself. "Just peachy," is what he said out loud to the younger male.

Namjoon chuckled in a way that made Seokjin think he must have known what Seokjin was thinking about. "If you say so~"

😉

Seokjin was once again on Namjoon's bed, this time lying on top of the male as they kissed messily. A few weeks had passed by and Seokjin had, much to his pleasure, more than one orgasm at the hands of Namjoon. The first had been their first session after Seokjin had masturbated, where they had explored dry humping for the first time, causing Seokjin to come in his pants from the stimulation. That had happened a couple more times, and then at their last session, Namjoon had given him a hand job.

Now, as Namjoon pulled away from Seokjin's lips to nip at his jaw and down his neck while Seokjin grinding down on him, Seokjin found himself realizing something. He couldn't think of a time where Namjoon had ever come. He started to feel guilty over constantly taking from Namjoon and never giving. His hips slowly stopped grinding against Namjoon's as he got lost in those thoughts, but he didn't realize it until Namjoon pulled back to look up at him in concern. "You okay?"

Seokjin quickly blinked as he brought himself back to reality. "Yeah, just thinking~" He leaned down to kiss Namjoon again and restarted his hip movements, but Namjoon was, for some reason, more interested in talking now.

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asked, head cocked slightly in genuine interest.

Seokjin shrugged, feeling flustered and not sure how to share his thoughts with the other male. After some encouragement from Namjoon, he finally mumbled. "I'm thinking about how you always help me but..." He trailed off at that point, but Namjoon still managed to catch on.

"You want to make me come, baby boy?" Seokjin wasn't sure why, but he felt a tingle go down his spine when he heard Namjoon call him that for the first time. As if in a daze, Seokjin felt himself nod in response to Namjoon's question. "Alright, how do you want to do it?"

Seokjin's cheeks began to burn. "I-I'm not s-sure..."

Namjoon took hold of Seokjin's hands to calm him down. "We'll start easy, okay?" Seokjin nodded and, after being prompted, climbed off of Namjoon so he could remove his jeans, leaving him in just his sweater and boxer briefs. "We're gonna start with just a hand job. You can take my underwear off whenever you're ready."

Seokjin nodded and licked his lips, entranced by the image of Namjoon's erection straining against the front of his boxer briefs. After taking a couple of breaths to calm himself, he reached out and slowly pulled Namjoon's underwear down until his member was fully exposed. Seokjin gasped quietly at the sight of Namjoon's dick, not believing that a penis could look so beautiful. Seokjin was so mesmerized that he nearly missed Namjoon's instruction. "Take your time, don't rush. Whenever you're comfortable, go ahead and wrap your hand around me."

Seokjin didn't hesitate to take Namjoon's member in hand, positioning it the way he had observed Namjoon doing the previous week. Namjoon chuckled quietly at the older male's eagerness. "Now just stroke it, slowly at first, then gradually speed up as you go."

Seokjin followed Namjoon's instructions religiously, swiping his thumb over the tip when he was told, tightening his grip when the younger male requested. He couldn't help but be proud when he noticed the pants and small grunts coming from Namjoon as he got closer to his climax. Seokjin's gaze was fixated on the dick in front of him, specifically the tip that was leaking precum every so often as Seokjin worked.

"I'm gonna...soon~" Seokjin barely heard Namjoon say this, still intrigued by the tip of his member. Without fully considering it, Seokjin suddenly leaned forward and tentatively licked at the most recent glob of precum to come out of the younger male. This happened to coincide with Namjoon's orgasm hitting, and Seokjin found himself jumping back in shock as a string of cum hit his lips. "I'm so sorry!" Namjoon cried as soon as he was finished and saw the somewhat traumatized look on Seokjin's face. "I didn't expect you to do that."

"Me neither~" Seokjin said quietly as Namjoon grabbed some tissues from the box on his bedside table, licking his lips without thinking about it and being surprised by the salty flavor that suddenly hit his taste buds. After getting over the surprise, he realized that the taste wasn't that bad. It definitely wasn't something that he was dying to taste again, nor did he ever think he would crave it, but it wasn't horrible. "I got the urge and just kind of went with it."

Namjoon chuckled breathlessly, tossing the soiled tissues into the trash can next to his bed and pulling his underwear back up. "Well if you want, we can follow that urge again next week."

Seokjin contemplated that for a few seconds before nodding. "I think I might like that."