Kisame NSFW

We're in the dark now and it's quiet. Very quiet. With each passing second of silence, the stinging of my blush only worsens. I want to say something but I'm not entirely sure what, except to introduce myself.

         "Hello," Kisame greets, beating me to the punch which causes my heart to jolt. He doesn't seem to have moved from the spot he was standing when we were locked in, which means he's still right next to me.

         "Hello," I reply, smiling into the darkness. I had thought, considering how self-conscious Kisame is, that he would have retreated to the other side of the closet. I'm happy that he didn't, but now I'm wondering what he might be thinking. There are two sides to Kisame; polite, respectful, honest and unsure of himself and then intimidating, morbidly humorous, rough and violent so it's hard to discern.

         "Might I know your name?" He asks; I can faintly hear the rustle of fabric as he shifts his body.

         "Oh, yes, my bad," I reply, looking up in the direction his voice came from. "My name is ___."

         "Well, ___, this is an odd scenario we've found ourselves in. I'm sorry you got someone like me for such a personal game." His tone of voice is uncertain; attempting to be light and humorous but sounding rather sorrowful at the same time. His false confidence is failing him.

         "Well, don't be," I reply, reaching into the darkness to find where the large shark-man is standing. "I'm rather happy to have pulled your item." My one hand brushes against the fabric of his cloak, so I shuffle in that direction while reaching my opposite arm out.

         When my other hand presses into the fabric, Kisame draws a sharp intake of breath and seizes my wrists. "I had no idea you were wanting to play the game that way..." He jokes with a laugh, pulling my hands up. "But I might ask you to refrain from touching there unless you're quite sure you want it." Again, though intimidating, his tone is mixed with uncertainty; caught between want and doubt.

         With my face burning from embarrassment, I take a small step closer, "I hadn't meant to touch you there, not without permission at least..." I breathe, feeling my nerves rise as I take another small step. Kisame still has a grip on my wrists and his hold tightens so I halt, "I want to play this game with you," I look up to where I imagine his face is and then wait.

         After a moment his grasp loosens, setting my wrists free, but instead of pulling my arms away I reach out, taking his hands. 'They're so warm.' I think, smiling to myself when he doesn't pull away.

         In the darkness, I hear the fabric of Kisame's cloak shift and then his voice is right next to my ear, "Are you sure you're not afraid?" He speaks in a hushed tone, causing shivers to run down my spine as the warmth of his breath splashes against my ear.

         "I'm sure," I reply, slowly turning my head to the side, "I want to kiss you," I lean further in the direction his voice had come from, hoping our lips would connect but then he suddenly pulls me forward, farther into the closet.

         I giggle as we come to an abrupt stop, earning an amused hum from the tall Kiri-Rogue. Then there's more shifting of fabric accompanied by the shuffling of feet, "Come here," Kisame commands, pulling me downward until I'm kneeling on the ground. "I figure it will be less uncomfortable for both of us if I sit."

         One hand lets go of mine before travelling up my arm, over my shoulder and neck until his fingers are holding my chin. I hear him move again and then suddenly his lips are pressing gently over mine like he's still unsure I'm being honest. So I hum in approval, pressing harder and leaning into him as I move my hands up his torso, finding his shoulders and scooting myself forward. Then I swing a leg over him, straddling his waist and draping my arms around his neck.