Kisame

I reach into the blackness as instructed by the Shinigami Chancellor, allowing the Void to swallow most of my forearm. In honesty, digging through a bucket of random objects when you can't see what lies beneath the surface is a little nerve-racking, but I continue my search, breathing calmly. As I rummage, I begin to think about who I would like to spend seven awkward minutes in a closet with. It's not a hard answer and I'm actually kind of dreading the possibility of getting someone else.

         When my fingers dance over what could be a shard of something, I pick it up and feel it over; the tacky texture and rough but sharp edges pique my interest so I pull my hand up. Opening my grasp, I look down at a tooth resting in the palm of my hand and, smiling, I realize that this isn't just any tooth, it's a sharks tooth. There's only one person I can think of who would have an item such as this.

         "Chancellor, " I hold the tooth up and Janik nods, looking out at the crowd of guests he had summoned, or rather, collected.

         "Hoshigaki Kisame, come forth." The Shinigami stands tall as an almost equally tall, shark-man makes his way through the crowd to the front.

         He's smirking as he looks down at me but when he speaks his words are soft instead of smug. "Are you sure you want to spend seven minutes in a dark, secluded space with me?" He asks, still grinning with sharp teeth on display.

         "I'm not worried," I reply with a smile. This is actually the very person I wanted to get. 'Thank you gut feeling for having me pull that tooth up!'

         "Very well, although, I still don't see the point to this." He lets his smirk drop a little and looks at the Chancellor who just shrugs.

         "The point, my anxious guest, is my amusement." The taller being chuckles at the two of us and walks over to the closet before waving us over. "It's just seven minutes, you two. It won't kill you. Besides, it's a good social experience and you might... Enjoy it..." He chuckles again and I look up at Kisame. When he makes eye contact I shrug with a smile and walk over.

         "It's seven minutes of doing whatever we want, huh?" I ask, pausing right at the threshold.

         "Precisely."

         "Alright." I look back at Kisame, still smiling. "Are you coming?" The blue man pauses for a moment before smirking once more.

         "Why not." He grins back.

         "Ah, Kisame, you should leave Samehada here. We wouldn't want it hurting your partner, now would we?" With a little hesitation, Kisame then agrees, placing his sword against the wall just outside the closet.

         "Samehada better still be here when I get out." He warns, walking into the closet.

         "No one shall touch your sword, at least, no one out here.~" The Chancellor purrs, plunging us into total darkness as he shuts the door.

~***~***~***~

**A/N: Kisame won the last vote challenge so I'll be posting one chapter per day: Item today, SFW on Saturday and NSFW on Sunday. We are now holding a vote between Kakuzu and Shikamaru who tied for second. This will go on for the next week and the loser will automatically be posted after the winner.

I have a voting poll open on my Twitter (@Deadgirl55) for those interested, otherwise, you can just tell me your vote in the comments. Kakuzu vs Shikamaru: who will be up next?! And remember: You can vote once on each entry I make so keep an eye out if you really want a character to be next!!!

Let me know who you would like to see next, if it's not either of those two, I'll place a point by the characters name for next time!

Please remember to leave a Star/Comment if you liked this! It gives me the determination to do more! I love your feedback!!

Until next time, thank you for reading, My Darling Sweetsparks!~**

[Posted: June 12, 2019]-[Wordcount: 502]

Check out my other xReader work!~