see u soon

Peter was over joyed to see happy, to say the least. Happy already knew the details of what was happening in Europe, somehow, and peter explained to him that he needed to go back. Happy smiled and said, "well now that's something i can help with" as he ushered Peter to stark industries private airport. There, parked on a launch pad, was a reasonably sized Quinjet.
"How fast can these things go?" Peter questioned
"Faster than a plane that's for sure" happy replied
"that's awesome" Peter gawked
Peter eagerly climbed into the jet and Happy was close behind him. Peter was immediately drawn to a wall of controls and VR. He plopped down into a swivel chair and examined the tech before him.
Happy watched peter as he concentrated on the hologram before him.
"Go to town kid" happy said as he placed a hand on his shoulder.
Peter opened a folder labeled "spider-ling". He glanced at happy, who gave Peter a nod in approval. Peter opened the folder and multiple apps appeared on the screen. He scrolled through endless coding, until he found a video labeled "when im gone". His finger twitched instantly. He reached over to press play on the video, but something else caught his eye.
Peter clicked on a model of his suit in the far corner of the screen. He expanded the visuals available to him and got to work.

MJ and Ned sat in the waiting room of the hospital, once again. MJ rubbed her red, puffy eyes and put all of her attention into her book. Ned was sprawled across multiple seats taking a nap.
  A vibration came from mjs back pocket. She carefully folded the corner of the page down into her book and reached into her back pocket for her phone. Her fingers started to tremble as she checked her messages. Peters name (or as it was in her phone, "living breathing cinnamon roll") appeared on her screen.
  im coming back to italy
  i have neds location on my phone so ill see u soon
  She began to reply back before another message from an unknown number appeared on the screen. She opened it and nearly dropped her phone.
  Hi Michelle.
  My name is Quentin, but you can call me Beck.
  Now we both know a special secret.
  You know Peter is Spider-Man man, Ned knows Peter is Spider-Man, and I know Peter is Spider-Man.
  I also know that you and Ned are in the hospital waiting room, right now and Ned is sleeping on the chairs across from you while you hold your phone on top of your copy of the Narrative Life of Fredrick Douglas.
  I need you to wake him up and walk out of the hospital and into a tour bus waiting for you outside.
  And you might be questioning my intentions, or may be ready to tell Mr. Herrington where your going, however you will find that this would not be a good idea.
  I have extensive knowledge of everything you and your friends have been doing in Europe, and I have reason to believe Peter would not be too happy to have his identity released to the media, especially due to the current violent situations Spider-Man has been active in.
  And if that isn't enough to encourage you to follow my directions, I can send my associates into the hospital to collect you and Ned right now, only they don't like to leave witnesses behind, witnesses like the other members of your decathlon team.
  You have 30 seconds to be outside of the hospital before I send my associates in. Speak to anyone other than Ned or anyone on your phone, I will send them in early. I'll see you soon, MJ.