Blink p. 2

The drive to Venice was actually only 2 hours, much to Ned's surprise. He was complaining about the hospital food the whole way over. Once they got there, MJ handed him almost all the money she brought and begged the cab driver to wait a few hours to drive them back home.
  "If we aren't back here by 6 am, you can leave with all of our money, but please just wait a few hours"
  "That's not just a few hours" the man grumbled, but he obliged
  Ned had been tracking Peters suit through his phone, and tried his best to follow it. Peter was flying around buildings, so it became difficult to keep up.
  At around 3 am, an exhausted Ned and MJ stumbled upon an abandoned building.
  "I think Peters in there" Ned said
  MJ wasted no time and burst the doors open. The building was mostly empty, besides a few pieces of furniture, a bunch of dust, and a bunch of spider webs. MJ confidently walked through the doors and around the room.
  "pEtER i sweat to god you better come out" she said
  Ned followed closely behind, using his phone as a flashlight to see where MJ was leading him. They both walked upstairs but just before they reached the top, MJ heard a voice.
  "I don't know? I mean this seems like plenty. Maybe we should let the kid go? I mean he's just a kid"
  "Are you kidding me???? This is just the beginning. We've only been at this for a day and look at what we've accomplished. And we aren't even close to being caught, with everyone occupied with Spider-Man"
"But I mean, the kids got a life. Let him go"
  "If you want to ruin the opportunity of a lifetime cause you want to make sure he isn't late to "prom" then be my guest. Leave, but everyone else here is on board for the plan tomorrow."
  MJ elbowed Ned to turn his flashlight off. His phone slipped from his fingers and slammed to the floor. There was silence on the other side of the door. Mj pushed Ned back down the stairs, slowly as to make no sound.
  Before they reached the bottom, the door at the top of the stairs swung open. The man with the beard yelled something to peter, and he jumped off the stairs and onto the first floor.
  "Peter!!" MJ screamed in excitement
  Peter paused and looked at her for a moment as if he was confused. He shot his web across the room, hitting a medium sized chair, and flung it in their direction. Ned pulled MJ out of the way just in time before the chair slammed into her.
  "PETER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Ned screamed
  Peter shot another web, just missing Ned's head, and launched himself towards Ned. MJ thrust Ned to the floor and they sprinted out of the building.
  "OH MY GOD MJ THAT ISNT PETER"
  "ITS HIM I KNOW ITS HIM"
  "I MEAN HES NOT THERE MENTALLY HES TRYING TO KILL U-" Peter flew into Ned, knocking him to the floor.
  "PETER" MJ screamed, reaching for his arm. He shoved her back into the building behind her.
  "OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE BUT IM GONNA BARF I SHOULDNT HAVE EATEN THE SPAGHETTI FROM THE HOSPITAL FOOD COURT" Ned blurted out
  Peter blinked