Different Perspectives

Peter didnt know where he was going, he just wanted to go far away. He flew to the top of some random pointy building and laid down on the side. He lazily pulled his mask off and tried to catch his breath.
  He was confused-to say the least. How did the man with the beard know his name, know MJ and Ned's name? How did he get away so quickly? Or fly? Or shoot the green smoke from his hands? He rubbed his eyes and thought about how much he wished tony was here.
  His eyes started to water and his lip began to quiver. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before tears could stream down his face. He pulled his legs close to his chest and took a few deep breaths before he began to sob. He tried to steady himself after a few minutes, but was still shaky.
  He rolled onto his stomach and pulled himself up. He swung back to the airport and found May by the gate. She gave him a hug, and asked if he was sure he wanted to leave.
  He thought about Ned and MJ and how they were so close to getting hurt. He thought about how he put them in that position and he thought about how Tony would never have let that happen to him if he wasn't ready to defend himself.
  Peter nodded at may and boarded the plane with Mays arm around him. Peter slumped down in his seat on the plane and shoved his earbuds into his ears. He didn't turn on any music, but just sat there in silence.

  MJ and Ned escaped from the subway system, fairly quickly. After they were nearly killed by a green blast of smoke and Peter pushed them out of the way and to safety, they sprinted out of the subway as quickly as possible.
  When they reached the surface, they ran back in the direction of the group. They reached Herrington and the group, who were sprinting in their direction. Ned and MJ, quietly slipped in the back of the group, before a blast came out of the sidewalk, leaving a hole in the ground. Spider-Man soon leaped out of the hole and was almost hit by a swerving car.
Suddenly a man floated from the hole in the ground. Spider-Man shot his webs at the man before MJ and Ned were ushered down some stairs to get under a bridge. MJs eyes wandered in the sky, searching for any sign of Spider-Man, when she noticed the building directly above the group begin to shake. As the buildings foundations crumbled, she grabbed Ned's elbow and crouched down onto the floor with him and prepared for impact.
  After a moment she looked up to see Spider-Man shooting his webs to hold up the building from collapsing on them. The group quickly got up and sprinted to a nearby car that had flipped over.
  MJ and Ned watched in horror as the rest of the buildings on the block began to shake as the floor swallowed the buildings. Just before they crashed down, tunnels of green smoke slithered through the street and carefully led the rubble to the floor. MJ saw peter pull the man with a bubble on his head to the floor, before the man blasted peter with green smoke. Spider-Man flew into the street, a few yards away from the car they were crouched under.
  MJ rose from under the car and gave Peter her arm for support.
  "Are you ok" He didn't say anything in reply
  "Umm Spider-Man?" She said
  "Oh umm yea" he said to her and Ned who had just gotten up from the car.
  Peter began backing up but tripped on more rubble. MJ reached over to help him once more, but he got up on his own and flew away.
  Mr. Herrington approaches the two, out of breath and frantic. "Hey kids, come on, I think it's time we go home"
  MJ and Ned woefully approached the rest of the group and together they all walked to the nearest hospital.