hey there spider man

Peters plane landed at 9:17 am in Lincoln international airport. He hadn't slept at all the entire flight and all of the action from the past few days were catching up to him. May casually walked next to him, arm around his shoulders, and talked about her week since peter had left for Europe. Peter didn't mind. In fact he was very happy that she wasn't pressing him about the trip at all.
  May helped peter put his bags in her car, and drove off. Just as he began to fall asleep, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He reached in his pocket, while thinking about something MJ had said about sexism in the fashion industry over the lack of functioning pockets in women's clothes and smiled to himself. A little part of him-no-a big part of him wished he didn't leave Europe, or at least didn't leave Europe without giving his friends an explanation as to why.
  He looked at the unknown number, and instinctively ignored it. He turned to May, who was singing a long to the radio, and said "I've made a mistake"
  "Do you mean a mistake leaving Europe?"
  "I just left that guy there, knowing who my friends are, with the capabilities to destroy an entire city, and I left my friends there, with that guy, with no way to defend themselves." His phone rang again, and he once again dismissed it. "I mean how stupid am I? I have to go back! But   I can't wait 8 hours on a stupid plane, he could do something right now!"
  "Peter, honey-"
  Peters phone vibrated again, and he angrily pulled it up to his ear and said "heLLo"
  "Hey spider man" a familiar voice replied back
  Peters eyes filled with tears, but he quickly blinked them away before May noticed.
  "I'm-uh-sorry its taken me a while to get back to you on your calls. Would you believe me if I said I lost my phone?" Happy said
  "I'd probably believe you if you said you locked it in an ancient sealed tomb"
  "heh, yea. Listen kid, im really sorry I haven't been there for you."
  "Happy, it's fine"
  "No, no it isn't. Especially since I know tony would've dropped everything and gone straight to your place if he heard just one of those messages"
  Peters face fell, and his eyes could no longer contain the what felt like gallons of tears behind them.
  "Really happy, its-its ok"
  "Listen kid. I've known tony a really long time. I've seen him do a lot of stupid things that got a lot of people hurt, and a lot of stupid things that helped a lot of people. No matter what he did though, he bull shitted his way through all of it. And that might sound fake, but I don't think he knew what he was doing the entire time he was doing it, but he knew you were special. He knew you would accomplish just as much, if not more than he did, but would know what your doing when your doing it. And he may not have expressed that to you, but he believed in you kid. And I believe in you too. And I'm sorry i haven't been there for you, but I promise I'll be here for you now."
Just then, May pulled into a parking spot in front of their apartment building and turned off the car. Happy walked up to Peters door and opened it. 
  "Hey there spider man"