Sticky notes part 2

MJ quietly tapped on Ned's hotel room door. May opened it and gave MJ a warming smile. She stepped back and let MJ through the door and into the hotel room.
"Where's peter?" MJ asked, noticing he wasn't there.
"He's at eating at McDonald's across the street", May replied
MJ nodded and looked away. She could feel her cheeks turning pink, wondering if May had heard her and Sydney yelling.
  Ned was helping May gather Peters things while talking about how their vacation had been going. May was actively listening, asking questions every now and then for clarification, while MJ sat down in the corner of the room by a nightstand and began doodling on a new pile of sticky notes. She listened intently on May and Ned's conversation, never correcting Ned or providing insight on the details that were blurry.
  Before long, Peter was knocking at the door. May jumped to go get it, while MJ sat still in the corner and tried to blend in with her surroundings. Peter trudged in, mumbled something to Ned and slightly nodded to MJ. She nodded back and continued doodling.
  "May, can I just stay for an extra day?" Peter suggested
  "Honey, I know you want to, but people will start to question why I let you stay in a foreign country right after you've been kidnapped"
  Peter nodded at her reply and stopped arguing. MJ looked up from her sticky notes, only for a second, to see a look of defeat on his face. She reached into the drawer in the night stand, took out a notepad, and began sketching  him.
  As they finished packing MJ, quietly slipped the sticky notes into the pocket of Peters jacket and went back to her chair. May picked up Peters suit case and carried it out the door. MJ stood up from her chair and walked toward Ned and peter. Peter gave Ned a hug goodbye and Ned promised they'd FaceTime after peter got off the plane. Peter looked past Ned and to MJ. His palms became sweaty, and he stepped forward, prepared to give her a hug, before she stopped him by waving goodbye.
  "See you later looser" she said
  Peter subtly wiped his hands on his jeans and waved back at her. He grabbed his jacket and walked out the door. MJ looked out the window and saw May waiting by a taxi cab. Peter jogged up to meet her and drove away in the cab.
  In the cab, Peter slowly reached into his pocket to pull out his earbuds when he felt MJs sticky notes. On the first sticky note, was a picture of a hamster wearing a Spider-Man costume running on a little wheel, waving at him. As he flipped through them, the words "don't be stupid, looser" appeared behind the hamster as the hamster tripped on his feet and landed on his face. He cracked a smile and placed the sticky notes back in his pocket.

So the far from home trailer came out last week and I got really excited and inspired to continue writing. I also noticed that my reads jumped by the hundreds (in some chapters) and I think that's partly to do with the trailer being released, so thanks if you read my interpretation. Feel free to leave criticisms, comments, and/or concerns in the comment section cause I make a lot of spelling/grammar errors that I just skip over. But thanks if you read this far and I think I'll be updating more frequently now