Stone

Peter placed the sticky notes back in his pocket when the cab started to shake. May instinctively grabbed Peters arm to steady him before the shaking stopped. Peter jumped out of the cab and ran to help a little girl that had tripped and fallen on the ground. After he helped her up, people started frantically screaming and running in the direction of the ocean.
  Peter ran back to the cab where the driver and May stood there in disbelief, staring at a large blob of brown coming towards them. Before peter ran to the cab to get his backpack, may took his hand and nodded at him. Peter nodded back, grabbed his bag, and ran towards a dumpster where he changed as quickly as he could into his suit.

  At the hotel, Herrington was frantically evacuating the students from their rooms. MJ grabbed the notebook with her sketch of peter before she was ushered out of the room with Ned. Herrington rounded the kids up into a group outside the hotel and tried to call the bus, but no one answered.
  Suddenly, a tall being made of rocks could be seen in the distance. MJ elbowed Ned to get his attention. Ned whipped out his phone to call peter, but before he could a small figure flew up against the rock man, and the ground shook as it hit the ground. The students fled to the other direction, towards the ocean.

  Peter shot his web at the legs of the rock man, making it fall to the floor. The rocks began to fall off its shoulders, but it quickly regrouped. Peter swung in circles around the rock man, trying to get it to loose its balance. The rock man quickly swatted peter to the floor, like a bug, and almost stepped on him before a green flash knocked the rock man to the floor.
  Peter jumped back up as a green blur flew in from the direction behind him, penetrating the rock mans armor. The green blur shot a green flash from his hands and broke off pieces of rock from his arm. Peter shot his web at a nearby building and flung himself back up into the battle, but the green blur turned his attention towards Spider-Man. The green blur shot the green light at peter, hitting him in the chest. The impact pushed him back onto the street.
  "YO MAN IM TRYING TO HELP" peter screamed at the blur before he jumped out of the way to avoid rock debris.
  The green blur flew behind the rock, and landed on top of a broken bridge. The blur shot the light one last time at the rock man, hitting him in his chest and crumbling into pieces of rock and concrete. Peter looked back at the green blur, only he wasn't a blur anymore.
There, before Peter, dressed in green and black, was the man with a beard.