Bonus Chapter: Rings and Spinach Puffs.

*This bonus chapter takes place before the Epilogue!*

Nathan's POV:

Darian sat across from me, his expression was expectant. "Okay, what do you have to tell me?"

I leaned back in the booth, observing Ed at the bar, who was gesturing at me to tell Darian my big news. I sighed and looked at my brother. "I'm going to propose to Audrey."

"Wait, what?" Darian nearly yelled, slamming his hands on the table. "You, Mr. Love and Marriage is a sham, is going to propose to my best friend?"

I chuckled as I nodded my head. "What can I say, man? She's the one for me."

Darian nodded his head. "Well, obviously I approve of your choice in bride, but how are you going to do it? When are you going to do it?"

I waved my brother off, knowing where this was going. "Chill out, little brother, I'm proposing after your wedding. I was thinking of doing it where Audrey and I had our first kiss."

Darian scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "You're going to propose at Justin's old house?"

"No, you idiot," I respond rolling my eyes. "I mean the first place we kissed that she actually remembers. Outside of Ed's."

Darian nodded his head but I could tell his thoughts were going a mile per minute. "What does the ring look like?"

I hitched a breath and winced. "I actually don't have one yet."

My brother let out a sigh. "And I'm assuming you need help getting one?"

I nodded my head. "I love Audrey and I can name every single book she's read since we've started dating and all of her favourite things, but she never really wears jewelry so I don't know what type of ring she would want."

"Alright, I'll help but only on one condition," Darian said, leaning forward. When I gave him a look that said, well tell me, he continued. "Let Justin and me help you with the proposal. Both you and Audrey deserve the best and I think you guys should have the most epic proposal. Something that will leave her speechless."

I rolled my eyes and Darian's theatrics but I nodded my head in agreement nevertheless. "Fine."

▪▪▪

A few days later, Darian, Justin, and me all stood in a jewelry store, inspecting each and every engagement ring that the place had to offer.

Peering down at the engagement rings, I turned to my brother and his fiance in disbelief. "You want me to propose at your wedding? Are you guys nuts?"

"Well, it's the perfect setting," Darian responded like it was the most obvious thing ever.

One of the rings caught my eye but I ignored it for the time being, looking at Justin. "And you're okay with this?"

Justin broke out into a grin. "Why wouldn't I be? If it hadn't been for you, Dare and I would have never met. Besides, if you propose at the wedding all of your friends and family will be there. Wouldn't you want to share that moment with everyone your close with?"