EDITED VERSION: Chapter Nineteen

"Rise and shine, my beautiful toxic humans!" A voice shouted, abruptly waking me from my deep slumber.

I opened my eyes and immediately bolted upright in my bed - whose bed is this?

Looking around the room, I saw nothing that struck me as familiar. The walls were not pale yellow like my room was painted, instead, it was a deep red and there was a window right above the bed.

Sun streamed in and I felt my head starting to pound so hard I thought I was going to vomit. Turning to my right to look at the clock that hung above the closet, my heart stopped beating when I saw what was beside me.

More like who was beside me.

Attempting to flee from the bed, I got tangled in the blankets, landing on the floor and whacking my head on the nightstand.

"Aw fuck!" I yelled but regretted it immediately as I heard Nathan stirring awake in bed.

When he opened his eyes fully, he too bolted up and attempted to gather his surroundings. His eyes landed on me on the floor and he tilted his head. "What the hell are you doing on the floor?"

I opened my mouth to speak but the door swung open. Darian entered the room with a smug look on his face. "How hungover are you two?"

Nathan winced at his volume. "Dare, if you don't shut up, I'll eat you."

His brother rolled his eyes and gave me a strange look. "Why are you on the floor?"

I gave both Nathan and Darian an awkward smile. "I fell."

Neither of the two responded. After a minute or two of awkward silence, I looked at Darian. "We didn't... you know... Did we?"

Nathan looked down on the bed and didn't say a word, meanwhile, Darian let out a chuckle. "Oh God no. When you passed out, Audrey, Nathan brought you up here to sleep and Samara stayed with you guys to make sure that didn't happen."

Nathan let out a sigh of relief and I looked around the room to find Samara. "Well, where is she?"

"She woke up an hour ago and went on a Starbucks run," Darian said, now leaning on the door frame. "Do either of you guys remember anything from last night?"

Nathan and I exchanged a look and we both shook our heads as we let out a collective, "No."

My roommate let out a sigh. "Well, I'm not surprised. You guys probably should've died from alcohol poisoning with the amount you drank."

Suddenly, my stomach began to lurch and I bolted from the floor and stumbled down the hallway to the washroom. Slamming the door quickly, I began to get sick. Never was I ever going to drink again. So far, I've gained a massive hangover and a whole night gone from my memory.

"Princess," I heard Nathan's muffled voice through the door. "Are you okay?"

I groaned and leaned my head against the bathtub that was beside the toilet. It was cool against my skin, which helped the nauseousness subside. "I want to die."

Nathan let out a little chuckle and said, "I have some Advil if you want some."

Flushing the toilet, then rinsing out my mouth, I swung open the door. "That would be greatly appreciated."

When I opened the door, Nathan stood there with a glass of water and two Advil. He held both out for me and I took them graciously. "Thank you so much, Nate."

He gave me a bright, kind smile and nodded his head. As I took a sip of the water and swallowed the Advil, I felt his gaze on me. "What?"

Nathan scratched his head awkwardly and winced as he tried to form words. "Do you really not remember anything from last night?"