Wot

A/N: Pk so idk why I'm still writing this but here we go. Woo hoo.

One fateful day, Mr. MuRiCa was watering the dandelions in the yard of the White House for reasons he didn't know. He looked up from his weed watering to notice the paparazzi snapping photos of his lucious booty.

"OWO" cried American Man. "Stahp dat hurts my kidney"

"Wow, that makes no sense." Exclaimed all the paparazzi and Ava and all the readers.

All of a sudden, a panda and a platypus bursted from the sewers, both wearing matching brown fedoras with frowny face gold star stickers on them that said "You Tried".

"Ah, Agent P and Agent P," said Major Monobrow, who appeared on a giant flat screen TV behind America. "Dr. Doofenschmirtz has kidnapped Hellary Clinton, Donlad Trumpet, Obama Obama, Clifford the big red dog, that dude that hid behind the hot dog stand on 5th street once, and every Wendy's in America, plus a pack of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet paper. Find all these people and things and you will be rewarded with better stickers."

Agent P and P audibly gasped. BETTER STICKERS?! AW H*CK YEAH GAMER

"Um yellow?" Squealed America. "Waut bout meh? Don't I get a sticker?"

"Ah yes the person singing bout some girl's tatas to get a better tomorrow night for a few years now lol"

"OWO NO REALLY EVEN BETTER STICKERS I WANT SOME PWEASE" meowed America like some fat house cat.

"Okay you are now Agent BS because that's all that comes out of your mouth." Said the catty and holy Carl, who was now somehow in drag and doing the Doctor Coconut dance.

"K" America.

Then he fell off a cliff and into the void that randomly appeared.

But then he swam out of the portal.

"Its like swimming in bagged chocolate curdled milk." He shouted at no one but the void.

The void is inevitable.

I am the Void.

I am here to destroy everything you love with the power of one hundred Hoover vacumns and the rage of an r/entitledparent.

You will all fall helpless to my power.

Time is a useless mechanism to slowly absorb your soul.

For I am the Void, and you are the mortals, unaware of my presencd in the sky, slowly feeding off of your power.

And now it's your time to be sucked into the cliff void.