Why Do You Love Me?

Willow was staring out of the window, leaning against the wall beside it. They felt someone wrap their arms around their shoulders. Willow turned back and saw Bark. They went back to looking out of the window. Willow said "I know I've asked you this a million times... But why did you even fall in love with me?"

Bark said "That's easy. I fell in love with your personality. You're so pretty and handsome when you light up about something you're excited. Although you're a depressed fuck, I still love you. You have some soft ass hair... And you're a lovely babe. You still like musicals. You're gay as fuck... And so much more" Willow said "Yeah... I kinda needed that... I just feel like I'm not up to your standards as a lover.."

Bark kissed the back of Willow's head and said "You're way above my standards. You're too good to have me" Willow chuckled and said "And all this time I thought you were too good to have me as your lover" Bark said "Really?" Willow nodded and said "Although I would assume my standards have dropped because apparently catching you doing whatever that was with my pillows last week would lower it. I would've never assumed that from you"

Bark said "I'm trying to work on that..!" Willow said "You're not working on it hard enough. I can still see you making subtle glances at them and.. The reason I asked You why you fell in love with me... Was because I assumed that you only fell in love with me was because of my pillows" Bark said "Oh... That's not true..!" Willow said "Totally..! At least it's not like... A loaf of bread.." Bark said, nervously "uh yeah..! Totally!"

(I honestly don't know what this is anymore. This started out as a low-key angst with fluff...then it turned into this..!)