[ 039. ] RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTY-NINE,,
( RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

hey i just wanted to say if ur
still reading this book and are
actually interested i appreciate
u a lot!!!!

also tysm for 80k, y'all are
the best <3 pls don't let this
flop again JSHAJSJS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LAUREN KNOCKED LIGHTLY against her brother's door. He didn't answer— nothing was heard. Just silence. She let herself in, stepping inside his room and closing the door quietly. She saw him sitting by his desk, his head down resting on his arms.

"Hey John." She finally greeted, walking over to him a little bit closer. "I heard what happened. I- I just hope you're fine."

"Lauren, look. I'm not mad at you. Well I sort of am. But I am fine. You have nothing to worry about." He replied, "Look, I just wanna know why you said whatever you said that made her hate me."

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I was really stupid and out of my mind. I know I am a really sucky sister towards you and I was way too harsh to you in the beginning, but I care about you. We're family. I was still annoyed with you when I told her those stupid things." Lauren didn't say Mackenzie's name since he didn't. She had a feeling it would hurt him if he simply heard her name.

"You know, Lauren, I know what happened between you two." Johnny spoke. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Me and who, exactly?"

"You and Nadia. You kissed in the vent during the night of the dance." He said, "I'm proud of you." But then, once Lauren heard Nadia's name she even was hurt. It was at that moment the two siblings were both hurting over stupid teenage love. He then sat on his bed.

"I— I don't really want to talk about that right now." She said, then sitting next to him. "But please, Johnny, tell me what went wrong. I want to help you."

"Well, we argued outside of the venue. I said the worst things to her and I feel like a douche. I also told you guys about our relationship when she wasn't ready for it to be out there yet. Now, she has only a week until she leaves, which means she'll probably dump me. So that's great. I really hate myself." He grinned sadly, "I regret everything. I jumped into conclusions and I should've listened to her. Now, I miss her even though she's right across the hall." He continued, running both his hands up his hair in frustration— almost tearing up.

With no warning or hesitation, Lauren hugged Johnny. Immediately, he hugged back, burying his head on her shoulder and crying a little. "It will be alright, John. How about you go out to the pool for a swim? Maybe it can get your mind off things."

"Lauren-" He was about to disagree but she cut him off, "Nope. You're gonna swim, okay? Do what you do best."

Lauren had the perfect plan. Once Johnny had listened to her, she left the room and decided to text Mackenzie if she wanted to go out to swim. To her surprise, Mackenzie agreed— and that's where the magic happens.

⋆.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS EARLIER SKUSSJ

also sorry this is so short, i wanted to update!!!

have a good day guys!!!

IT'S A GOOD THING I HAVE MY LIBRARY CARD,
BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY CHECKING YOU OUT!