[ 018. ] SO WE'RE PUSHING EACH OTHER NOW?

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER EIGHTEEN,,
( SO WE'RE PUSHING EACH OTHER NOW?  )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙉𝙔 𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊

ARRIVING BY THE DOOR OF MACKENZIE'S ROOM, I overhear her voice— it seems to me that she's FaceTiming or talking to someone, possibly her aunt or one of her other friends.

"He's really cute." I hear her say. I don't know whether I should smile or not, but I do anyways, resting my hand on the doorframe and continuing to listen to the conversation. I wouldn't say that's the best thing to do, but, what can I say? I'm a curious guy. Hopefully this conversation won't make me feel one of the ugliest emotions on Earth— jealousy.

"You and this Johnny guy would be the cutest couple. I'm imagining it right about now." I hear another voice state.

Kenz thinks I'm cute.

I slightly open the door with thoughts of scaring her. She's wearing headphones and is distracted by her friend, so, I can maybe surprise her. Slowly, I walk to her and go behind her as she sits by her desk chair. Her friend begins to laugh, and Mackenzie doesn't notice me on her camera. Seconds after, I place my hands on her waist and yell, "Boo!"

"Shoot— Johnny!" She screams and I begin to laugh, with her laughing along too.

Then, we only realize a minute later that Mackenzie's friend is watching us and smirking.

"Hi, I've heard a lot about you, Johnny. I'm Ruby Rose Turner, nice to meet you." The blonde girl on the laptop screen gives a smug smile as I wave, smiling back.

"Oh, you're the one who commented on my Instagram! I'm Johnny Orlando as you might already know." I state.

"Anyways John, what are you doing here? Something you wanna tell me?" Mackenzie asks, lying her head down so she can see me.

"Well, my dad said that Lauren is representing our school in Sacramento for a competition for a couple of days. He said that since he and my mom won't be here, he wanted to let us have the weekend off at the beach house with Maddie, Darian, and two of the maids, Maria and Victoria. Just to you know— chill. So, I was wondering if you'd maybe like to come along?" I question, spinning her desk chair with wheels and making her face me.

She looks back at Ruby and mouthing something I can't seem to understand.

"Oh come on, don't give him a maybe this time! Look at that face." Ruby points out to me and Mackenzie turns back to face me, thinking.

"Fine." She lets go, and I smile.

"You're not going to regret it. We're gonna have fun— I'll make you have a good time!" I start to convince, then getting grossed out, and they both begin to laugh, "Wait, I didn't mean it like that!"

"I get it, John." She stands up from her chair, and uses her hands to push me.

"So we're pushing each other now?" I tease, grinning.

"I guess so!" She exclaims, and I begin to run around the room as she attempts to chase me.

Mackenzie is always making me happy.

After a minute or two of running around like children, I drop myself on her bed out of exhaustion. "Ha! I win!" She calls out and I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Now you have to do a consequence!" She exclaims, as I sit up straight and ask, "What do you want me to do?"

She stands in front of me, making a thinking face, "I don't know yet but I'm sure my mind will be made up by tomorrow."

"If that's what you want." I chuckle, standing from her bed and walking closer to the door, "Don't forget to pack your clothes!"

"Will do, Johnnyboy!" She responds as I smile, then leaving her room.

"I think you forgot to end the call, Kenzie." I hear Ruby chime in once I'm out the door, making me chuckle lightly.

⋆.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
some 🥢 cute 🥢 stuff 🥢 are 🥢 going
🥢 to 🥢 happen 🥢 bois 🙈🙈🙈

I WOULD SAY GOD BLESS YOU,
BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HE ALREADY DID!