[ 038. ] AM I TALKING TOO FAST?

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTY-EIGHT,,
( AM I TALKING TOO FAST?   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

i absolutely hate this story
and myself, regretting a lot
of life decisions and choices
right about now 🤪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HEY GUYS!" They yelled, with the door knob twisted, and there was a woman.

You guessed it— Aunt Marla. She stood there, tall in her blush pink high heels (that she did not need, she was tall enough with her long legs), a black skirt, and a fluffy jacket, with underneath a white button up blouse. Her blonde locks rested gently on her shoulders, as well as her long arms on the sides of her slender and slim body.

Mackenzie was shocked— originally, according to plan, she wouldn't be coming back until another month, but apparently she was there. "Aunt Marla?"

Aunt Marla smiled wide, walking up to Mackenzie who was standing next to Johnny. Aunt Marla approached her, immediately wrapping her arms around her niece. "Baby K," Johnny, Lauren, Nadia, Asher, Annie, and Hayden stayed silent and confused.

Once they pulled away, Mackenzie properly introduced the older woman, "Um— Guys, this is my aunt, Aunt Marla. You might possibly know her already."

Then, Aunt Marla made eye contact with Johnny and Lauren, the children of one of her friends— the exact reason Mackenzie was even with them in the first place, "John! Laur! Come over here!" She yelled and Lauren stood up from her chair, with Johnny walking closer to her and they both approached their mother's friend.

"You guys must be Mackenzie's new amigos! You never told me about them, Kenz!" Aunt Marla exclaimed enthusiastically while Mackenzie then introduced them, "Aunt Mar, that's Nadia, Ruby's sister," Mackenzie smiled, gesturing to the strawberry blonde. "Oh my, you are gorgeous." Aunt Marla complimented, smiling at Nadia as Nadia smiled back, "Nice to meet you too."

"Now that's Asher, Annie, and Hayden. Some of Johnny's close friends," Mackenzie smiled as the trio waved at Aunt Marla. "Aren't you three cute? Getting some love triangle energy, eh?" Annie widened her eyes, while Hayden tried not to laugh as, Asher covered his mouth.

"Speaking of Johnny, don't you two have to tell me something?" Aunt Marla raises her eyebrows, pulling Mackenzie and Johnny by the hand and wrapping her arms around their shoulders. Johnny tried to look at Mackenzie, but she looked away— still disappointed.

"Awkward, much? Anyways Kenz, why do you look surprised I'm here? Didn't you see my text messages?" She questioned, a little concerned as Mackenzie responded, "No, I'm sorry, I didn't see."

"Anyway, unfortunately, I'm not sure if you know but I thought you should, so um, we're going back home soon. You'll be heading back to your old school, along with Nadia's sister, and Ruby is super excited. Though, I got a good deal and we're even moving out of the house, something better, but still ordinary so we're still hidden and everything. Farther side of California, but where a lot of the business is. Unfortunately, it's about an hour away from the Orlando's, and some of your friends. Not so far from Nadia and Ruby, though, so I guess that's good?" Then, Mackenzie was quite surprised, so was Johnny. Of course, they knew it would come sooner or later, but they didn't think it would fly by so fast.