[ 032. ] WHAT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR?

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTY-TWO,,
( WHAT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR?   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

amazing youtube
format creds to
@voidoleff !!!

ps. please vote and comment this
is long for me :>>>>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LAUREN WAS EXCITED TO COME TO SCHOOL; events that occurred weeks ago was the reason for that. It was often unusual for high school students in general to be happy with school, but it was different for her that day. She walked over to Nadia's locker, smiling with enthusiasm. "U-um— hi." She greeted with a grin and a smile.

"Oh, hey." Nadia responded dryly, avoiding eye contact and opening her locker.

Lauren rolled her lips inward, feeling nervous, "How have you been?"

"I mean I guess I'm okay." Nadia said, continuing to get her textbooks from her locker.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime, you know since what happened in the dance and everything—" Lauren offered, with Nadia shutting her locker in interruption.

"Um, if it's okay, can we just forget what happened in the dance?" The strawberry blonde cut her off and asked. Lauren felt somewhat hurt, her mouth forming an awkward O shape and she simply nodding, "Yeah, totally. Forget what happened. Got it."

"But you know, disregarding the dance and everything, I'd love to. Just text me." Nadia smiled as Lauren nodded weakly, walking away quietly.

🥢

Mackenzie ran into Lauren during free period to ask her a question. Placing a brown hair strand behind her ear, a smile was welcomed on her face and she said, "Hey Lauren! I have been meaning to ask you something,"

"Yeah?" Lauren responded, pretending to be fine from what happened earlier that day.

"I was wondering if you wanted to film a YouTube video with me," Mackenzie smiled.

Lauren replied with hesitation, "Are you sure that you want to film a video? With me of all people?"

"C'mon! I'm sure you're pretty fun to hangout with. We could do a Who Knows Me Better video or something!" Mackenzie tried to convince.

Lauren gave up, "Fine." She teased, smiling, then drinking from her Hydro Flask. "Who would we do it with, though?"

"I don't know. Johnny?" Mackenzie suggested. She wanted to bring up Johnny more often so that Lauren's sibling-ship with him would be smoother and with peace. But, Lauren almost spat her water out, widening her eyes.

Lauren gulped her water, "Johnny? Are you sure?"

"I mean, why not? We're trying to make him better, right?" Mackenzie shrugged.