[ 010. ] KID'S PROBABLY DEAD

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER TEN,,
( KID'S PROBABLY DEAD   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙕𝙄𝙀 𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙇𝙀𝙍

        SUDDENLY, I hear a loud thud once I feel the hard, cold floor.

Ouch, dude.

I sigh in realization that I had probably passed out on the Orlando's couch. What happened last night? Who brought me home? And why am I in such large clothing?

Before my eyes comes Lauren, smiling. "Rise and shine, mother trucker! I made breakfast for you." Lauren says enthusiastically, holding a plate of what seems to be scrambled eggs and— and a spice I can't exactly identify added on top of it.

"Oh, I know the way you look at these eggs. I know, I know, stop flattering me! It's my signature eggs with a touch of pepper on top. Everyone in this household has tried it, and since you'll be living with us for the next while, you must try it." Lauren giggles, sniggering,

"Pepper scrambled eggs?" I hesitate, and chuckle slightly at the mind boggling idea. She nods, chuckling along.

"C'mon! Let's go eat. Darian made some waffles, just in case you didn't like my eggs; though, that's unlikely." She jokes

I grab her hand that she reaches out, and get up from the floor. We both walk off to the kitchen, and take our seats at these high chairs.

Lauren finally hands me the eggs, stating, "It's the moment of truth. It's egg time!"

I grab my fork nervously, then getting a small piece. I put in my mouth, and taste all sorts of flavors. It's weird, it's good, and I just don't understand.

"So, how does it taste?" She wonders, looking over at me.

"It's good." I reply, wiping my mouth with a tissue, "It's one heck of a combo."

"It is," She trails off, grinning.

At least she's not asking me anything creepy like she usually does, or at least she's not overwhelming me again with all her weird stuff.

"Anyway, what happened last night? I couldn't find you on my way out." She continues.

Maybe I spoke too soon?

"Um- Nothing much really. Just ate some snacks, talked to some new people." I stutter, as she smiles.

"That's good to know. But anyway, my annoying brother just texted me saying we're going to the mall today with Darian and Maddie. Are you up for it?" Lauren speaks, checking her phone.

"Mhm. I should probably get ready." I claim, and she nods in agreement.

🥢