[ 030. ] SMILE FOR ME

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTY,,
(   SMILE FOR ME  )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙕𝙄𝙀 𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙇𝙀𝙍

    I UNBUCKLE MY SEATBELT with extreme fear and anxiety. Currently, Johnny and I just parked in the parking lot of the bowling alley. The time of bowling with his friends come closer and closer as the seconds pass. Johnny removes the car key and shuts off the engine. Before I exit the car, Johnny places his hand on mine before I can grab the car door handle.

"Hey, Kenz, take it easy," He grins softly, "You've been so tense and quiet this entire car ride that your hand is shaking. What's wrong?"

I gulp nervously, "I'm fine." I look away from him and my second attempt to exit the car fails again as Johnny still holds onto my hand. "Kenzie, it's going to be okay. You seem really nervous. Even if I can't hold you close and hug you and tell you that it's going to be fine while we're there, I know you can do it. You're strong," He pauses, "Besides, there's nothing to be afraid of! Asher, Hayden, and Annie are friendly. They don't bite. I'm sure they'd love to meet you."

"Are you sure?" I ask, still looking away from him. He can't see me like this.

"I'd be even more sure if you looked at me in the face right now." He says and I sense he's smiling. I look up, looking at him again.

"Smile for me." He states, grabbing his phone from his pocket and taking a picture. I obey him and I fake smile weakly. He pouts after he takes the photo, "Kenz, please? I like your smile. No, wait, I love it." He starts to take a picture again and I smile wide with my lips closed.

"There you go!" He celebrates after, smiling with enthusiasm. "You're so cute it hurts."

"Are you talking to your reflection?" I question and he pouts, "Don't push my compliment for you away."

"B-b-but-" I stutter and he cuts me off, "No buts. You're the cutest, prettiest, and most beautiful girl I've ever met and you can never change my mind," He starts, "now let's go so we don't keep them waiting."

"I love you." I chuckle, exiting the car and for some reason, Johnny stays in the car, smirking with mischief. I bend over and look at him through the window, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. I open the door, "Johnny? I thought we were going to the bowling alley?"

He smirks, "You said 'I love you', Kenz.". My eyes widen and everything rewinds back— I just realized what I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, it was the spur of the moment and it just felt like an automatic thing I-" I ramble on and Johnny gets out of the car and closes his door and mine. He places his finger on my lips and shushes me.

"Kenzie, it's fine," He laughs, "I love you too." He places his hands on my hips and unusually, he positions his lips on my neck.

"Johnny?" I ask and he stays quiet, and I feel his smirk on my neck. "J-John?"

He pulls away, "Boom. I just gave you a hickey." I widen my eyes again for at least the hundredth time that day, "You w-what?"

"I gave you a hickey." He confirms and gives me a smug smile.

"But John, won't that be visible? Won't people ask me who gave that and-" He interrupts me again, kissing me and pushing me against the car. On instinct, I kiss him back and he pulls me close. I pull away before it goes any farther.

"Sooner or later we're going to get herpes." He jokes and I smack him on the arm.

"That was a close one, they could've seen us here. In the parking lot." I speak.

"You've got to stop overthinking about this, okay? We're going to be fine." He smiles, and we finally walk towards the bowling alley.

Once we finally arrive there, Johnny walks ahead of me and hugs his friends. I just stand there behind him. Awkward.

"Guys, this is Kenz— I mean Mackenzie. Mackenzie, this is Asher, Hayden, and Annie." Johnny stumbles along the way and the three furrow their eyebrows at him.

"Kenz?" Hayden questions, puzzled.

"It's a nickname he gives me." I reply, "Just call me Kenzie."

"Hi Kenzie! I'm Annie!" Annie greets with zeal, waving. "Hey Annie." I smile.

"Nice to meet you, Kenzie," Asher smirks, reaching his hand out for me to shake, "I feel like we've met before."

"Me too," I say, and we both think deeply. Moments after, we ramble the same thing at the same time, "Weren't you there in Emily's birthday party?"

Johnny, Hayden, and Annie stand next to us with unclear understanding.

"So we have met." I shake Asher's hand. Johnny goes in between us and pulls my hand away from Asher's.

"Maybe we should start bowling?" Johnny suggests weirdly with widened eyes, his hands up.

🥢

"John, can we speak in private?" I ask after I made 8 pins in and after Johnny's turn. He nods, and we both go in a hallway between the men and women's bathroom.

"What's wrong? You don't seem the same." I wonder.

"I-I'm completely fine! Yeah! Why would you think I'm not, you knowww?" He extends know and sweat begins to drop slowly from his hair. I cross my arms, smirking at him.

"You know Kenz, you're being suspicious for no apparent reason. I'm not jealous of you and Asher. Pfft," He says with weird confidence and wipes his shoulder.

"The fact that you brought that up makes it more suspicious." I chuckle. He stays silent and tense.

"Johnny, you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure Asher's just being nice. Nothing will ever happen between me and Asher. I like you and you only." I giggle.

"I'm not jealous, Kenzie. Jealousy is an ugly feeling and I don't feel ugly feelings! I'm not the jealous type." He rambles rapidly and I smirk, "Okay then. If that's what you say,"

⋆.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
as much as i am happy with all this new jenzie, kayden,
and jenzayden content, i miss jaurenzie!!! so much!!! it's
crazy!!! lenzie seems so freaking dead it hurts my heart
so baddddd. we never see the jaurenzie photos we used to
get everyday :< #BRING #JAURENZIE #BACK

WAS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE,
OR DID YOU JUST ROCK MY WORLD?