[ 007. ] GET TO THE POINT!

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER SEVEN,,
( GET TO THE POINT!   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       MACKENZIE WAS GETTING OVERWHELMED with Lauren; Lauren had been overprotective with her getting to swim with Johnny— actually, Lauren was overprotective of her in general! It was like Mackenzie was held as her ancient Athenian slave, not having any liberty whatsoever.

Though Johnny had been a great guy, Mackenzie had felt lonely since Aunt Marla was so busy up north, and her old friends at school were now away and separated from her. And of course, she had been getting sort of irritated with Lauren.

But, Mackenzie would never forget that she had the number of her best friend, Ruby Rose Turner. Grabbing her laptop from her desk, she turns it on, and decides to FaceTime Ruby.

Moments after sounds of ringing and chiming, Ruby had finally picked up and accepted her FaceTime request. "Kenzie!"

"Ruby! Holy frick, I miss you a lot." Mackenzie admitted bluntly, with Ruby smiling hard as she possibly can.

"I miss me too." Ruby joked dramatically, while Mackenzie clutched her hand on chest, playfully hurt. "I'm teasing you. I miss you too, Kenzie. What's up?"

"Well, I just moved in last week with these really nice people since Aunt Mar is now in Alaska." Mackenzie said, looking at the blonde girl through the screen.

"Who are these nice people?" Ruby asked curiously and mischievously, almost smirking.

"You might know them— they're the Orlando's. They have a cool last name if you ask me." Mackenzie responded calmly. Ruby's upper lip and lower lip suddenly parted, as her jaw dropped.

"You're living with the Orlando's?" Ruby yelled, her eyes getting bigger than the Sun and Jupiter combined as the moments passed.

"Yeah?" Mackenzie hesitated, her eyebrows furrowing as she was confused on how it was such a big deal. Ruby then placed her phone on her desk, hopping off her desk chair and jumping around her room like a monkey maniac.

"Oh my gosh! Kenzie!" Ruby shouted, galloping around her bed.

"Ruby! What's wrong?" Mackenzie questioned, concerned and confused.

"Kenzie, Kenzie, Kenzie," Ruby spoke, finally calming down and getting her phone again as well as sitting down by her desk."You're living with the coolest and richest people ever. How are they like?"

"Meredith, Dale, Maddie, and Darian are okay-" Mackenzie said, then getting interrupted by Ruby.

"Oh, them," Ruby dreamed in awe, her eyes looking above with lots of passion.

"Do you want to know or not?" Mackenzie giggled as Ruby stopped, letting Mackenzie speak and continue again.

"Lauren is kind of bugging me out." Mackenzie pouted, making a sad face. Ruby instead made a monstrous face and made her hands look like claws. She was always a wacky one.