[ 013. ] FINISHED THE BEAUTY SLEEP?

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTEEN,,
( FINISHED THE BEAUTY SLEEP?   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙉𝙔 𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊

SHE BITES HER LOWER LIP, right in front of me as she leans against the wall in the halls. "So, a lot of change around here, huh?" She small talks, making me feel like jelly on how close we are.

Our noses were touching at this point, and our foreheads were centimeters away.

This was it.

I can't help but look at her and lean—

Reality.

I flinch at the thought of my dream, then noticing my pajama pants are wet. So is my bed.

Shi-

A sheet of paper! That's what I meant!

I'm a teenager and I just wetted the bed. This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I can hear the ghost of Lauren whispering to my ear in the last moment of my life already, saying, "You peed the bed in senior year."

I jump off my bed, pushing off the comforter sheets and removing them from my bed to shove it deep down in my laundry basket. I rush off to my closet, trying to find extra blankets. But, it turns out there's none— all except my old Spiderman bed sheets. Sighing, I grab it off the top shelf of my cabinet, and close it. I lay it down and fix my bed as fast as I can. Well, hopefully no one finds out. Hopefully no one goes in my room— especially Mackenzie. I'm pretty sure one of the maids can replace it though. We've always got extra bed settings.

After that, I grab the first items of clothing I see in my walk-in closet— those being a black graphic tee, a navy blue Champion pullover hoodie, dark grey ripped jeans, and a white Nike Air Max pair.

Then, I look at my clock. It's freaking 11:30. I'm definitely late for school.

JOHN
why didn't u wake me up

LAUR
believe me i tried

LAUR
you almost slapped my face

LAUR
mackenzie tried too but you almost hugged her

JOHN
oops

JOHN
i never sleep in though, and now i'm
going to get a bad conduct grade

LAUR
too bad brother

LAUR
now head to school before lunch period ends!!!

JOHN
will do hermana

After texting my sister, I grab my keys and get my backpack quickly, rushing off to the garage.

🥢

I got at school at 11:55, five minutes before I was too late for lunch period. I run to the cafeteria, then heading to where my sister and Mackenzie are seated, and sit myself down with them.

"Ahh, finished the beauty sleep?" Mackenzie jokes as I stick up my pinky finger at her.

"Subtract the beauty part, though." Lauren smirks, strangely. She isn't always like this when she's around me— usually she would be dead silent or wanting to chop my head off. Actually, more of both.

"Ouch." I say, clutching my heart playfully.

"Why'd you sleep in though? Did you sleep late? Someone on your mind?" Mackenzie teases again, nudging my elbow as I shake my head.

Oh, the lies.

"I think I just wanted to sleep long, if you know what I mean." I state as she nods in agreement, with Lauren looking at the two of us observantly.

"I'm going to dish out. See you guys later." Lauren speaks, standing up from her seat and leaving with her tray.

Mackenzie and I glance at Lauren until she's a good distance for her not to hear us in anticipation. We're bad people, but yet again, so is Lauren.

"You wanna hangout at the park today?" I ask, smiling.

"That'd be nice." She smiles back, with the bell ringing loudly, signaling everyone thats classes are resuming.

"I'll catch you later, Kenz!" I wave, as we both stand up from the table and she dishes out.

"Catch you later, too, John!" She exclaims back.

⋆.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
SORRY THIS IS SUPER SHORT, THINGS
ARE GOING DOWN NEXT CHAPTER

PS. THANKS FOR 1K VOTES (*⁰▿⁰*)

THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT IS JUST 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝

ARE YOU FROM JAPAN?
CAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET IN JAPANTIES!

( I SAW THIS ONLINE AND IT GOT ME LAUGHING SO HARD )