[ 001. ] I GOTTA ZAYN!

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER ONE,,
( I GOTTA ZAYN! )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       MACKENZIE TOOK ONE BITE of her pancake, sighing in satisfactory as she tasted the maple syrup originating from Canada. Pancakes made by her surprisingly, not uncultured swine of an Aunt, were the best in her taste. Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes.

Clouds hovered over the atmosphere— the sun wasn't shining ultimately that day, nor were raindrops pouring against car windows with children watching the water race. It was just a breezy, refreshing morning. That windy morning, Mackenzie was moving into her new school. It was January, and school started at September. She moved in late, in the second semester.

Aunt Marla was leaving for her trip, in Alaska. Mackenzie had no clue or idea what her guardian had been gone for, but she had her own plans, expectations, and intentions for the time Marla Gisoni was gone. She was planning to have tons of fun, and possibly trouble while she was alone, in her Aunt's house. Well, at least she thought.

Mackenzie was raised by her godmother all of her life. From a day old to seventeen years of age, and more to come until she's ready to fly out of the nest. She had a childhood of cameras being shoved in her face nonstop, and a fame that would lead her to things she wouldn't want to do 25/8.

"I'll be heading to the airport now, Baby K!" Her Aunt Marla yelled as she walked down the staircase, pouting a little. "But, nonetheless, enjoy yourself while I'm gone! I bet you'll have the best time ever."

"I don't know whether I should be happy or not." Mackenzie teased playfully, standing from the wooden chair and helping Marla drag her humongous loads of luggage. That was a hint. Mackenzie had her own chronicles in her head that was dedicated to her aunt's awfully mysterious trip.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Have a great time, though," her aunt said. "Hope you meet some boys. Tell me all the tea when I get back— Actually, maybe you'll even meet some girls. I dunno if you're straight or not even if you obsess over boys every second of the day. Take Jack Gilinsky and Dylan O'Brien as examples." Marla continued, slowly proceeding to the door.

"I am straight, Auntie. But, no one has probably ever been attracted to me." Mackenzie chuckled, turning to look at her dead mother's sister and placing her arms on the head of the chair, as well as resting her chin on her arms.

"Don't say that. I wish your mother and father were here to see how gorgeous you are." The older lady stated, squishing Kenzie's cheeks after turning around from the door to go close to her niece.

"Now, I gotta Zayn! Love you Baby K!" Aunt Marla exclaimed, blasting out the door. Moments later, she opened it again, saying, "Oh, and by the way, you're not staying here. You're staying with my friend, Meredith Orlando! All the info is right on the table."

"Wait, what?" Kenzie screamed as Aunt Marla mouthed "sorry". She immediately checked the table, and there lied a letter that said:

Baby K,

I pre-packed all your stuff secretly so if you're wondering why your room is practically empty, there you go. But, don't be mad. I took my freaking time on that shiz. Haha jk appreciate me. The people you'll be living with are great people. I grew up with their swag a$$ mom. They'll probably already see you when you arrive cause of the limo, but, if you can't seem to find them, just go to an admin's office at the end of the day and ask what's Lauren Orlando's last class. I hope you have fun with them! Their family is bomb, like me. Just kidding. I'll see you in a couple of months, te amo.