Salty

Riven's p.o.v

"You need to apologise later but right now I'll go talk to her, okay?" Kian nods and sits on the couch and jack sits next to him awkwardly. I make my way towards kiara's room after giving them a smile.

"Kiara? Love? Can I talk to you?" I had just finished talking to Kian and he told me the full story of what their life has been like and I could feel the anger boil inside me. I know Kian should be the one talking to her and apologising but she's my everything I need to make sure my girl is okay.

"Give me a minute" she says softly and you can hear the crack in her voice throughout that sentence. I hear some stuff happening in the room and then the door unlocks and I walk in the room and see her sitting at the end of the bed staring at the floor. Her eyes are bloodshot red, her nose is red and she is sniffling, she's fiddling with her fingers like she does when she's nervous. Her hair is tied up in a messy bun which gives her a beautiful outline of her face and she changed into a oversized blue sweatshirt with Nike pro shorts.

She's stunning even when she's most vulnerable.

"Hey" I say and close the door behind me and go sit next to her.

"Hi" she says softly and cuddles up next to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you sooner" she says, her voice cracking.

"Darling. Don't worry about it, you weren't ready and I understand that" I say and wrap my arm around her waist.

"I know but you opened up to me on our very first date and it took me 5 months to open up to you and I didn't even tell you" she says and I can feel the tears on my shirt as her hand clenches my shirt into her little fist, I rub her back with my hand to try and calm her down.

"Lovely, look at me" She stops her sobs and still has her head leaning against my chest. I lift her chin up and she looks at me and sniffles.

"You're sniffles are cute" I blurt out and she laugh, looking away.

"But on a serious note. I understand why you didn't tell me and why it's taken you so long. The boys told me everything and I know now. I know everything and I'm not leaving you. You need me as much as I need you" she pulls me into a kiss and I taste the salty flavour from her tears and smile and I can feel her smile as well.

"How about we just cuddle and watch Disney movies all day?" I say.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I smile at her reply and we get comfy in bed. I put on camp rock and we start watching.

"You really think Nick Jonas is cute?" I say, faking hurt and putting my hand to my heart.

"Uhm yeah" she says in a 'duh' tone.

"Cuter than me?"

"No one can beat you" she says smiling and pinching my cheeks. I pull her closer to me and we just stay like this all day and throughout the night until sleep takes over us.