Riven knows now

3 months later...

Kiara's p.o.v

Riven has been doing so well lately, he's been going to his therapy sessions each week and started to go without me after four weeks of doing it while I was present in the room. He seems happier since everything. Right now, him and I were laying in our room. He is doing homework at the desk and I'm reading a book on the bed.

"Kiara..." Jack comes in looking at the floor. I walk up to him with curiosity and Riven turns to look at us.

"What happened?"

"It's Kian... Lia broke up with him and he's really angry and sad and I don't know what to do" he says.

"Stay here with Riven, I'll go talk to him" he nods and sits on my bed and starts reading the book I had placed back on the bookshelf. I walk towards Kian's room and hear the silent sobs he is trying to stop. I wake up to the door and give it a light knock.

""Kian?"

""Go away"

"Can we talk? Please." I hear some shuffling around the room and sooner or later the door opens and I get granted to come in. I look at him and engulf him into a big hug and he breaks down.

"She broke up with me" he says as he pulls away from the hug and sits down on the bed and I go follow.

"Why?"

"She said it's best if we break up because she's having mixed feelings for me because I'm a broken boy and shouldn't deserved to be loved"

"Naw come here" I give him a big side hug and kiss his forehead.

"Am I not good enough? Did I not try hard enough? Did I unappreciate her? Not love her with all my might?" He says in between sobs.

"Kian. You're perfect, okay? You don't need a girl, she's not good enough for you, you deserve the world after everything we've been through, okay?" He jumps up angry and agitated with my comment and walks to the kitchen and I follow.

"DON'T YOU SEE IT KIARA? I OPENED UP TO HER AND WHAT DID SHE DO? SHE LEFT" he says with his voice raised high.

"Kian. Stop. You're angry and hurt don't say stuff like this"

"Have you told Riven yet? Have you told him what we have been through" he says with darkness in his eyes.

"N-n-o but I will when I'm ready" I say.

"WHY ARE YOU AFRAID HE WILL LEAVE? LIKE LIA DID"

"What's with all the screaming" Riven says with a following and scared Jack behind him.

"Perfect" Kian says.

"Kian, don't. She's not ready" Jack says with confidence. Kian glares at his twin and looks at Riven with such an evil look.

"Miss perfect girlfriend here hasn't told you has she?"

"Told me what?" He says anger laced through his voice.

"Well let me enlighten you" Kian throws his hands in the air as an exaggerated act.

"KIAN STOP" I yell but it doesn't stop him.

"Lia broke up with me straight after I told her our little secret about us. NO WAIT. MY DEAR SISTER KIARA" he pauses for a minute and continues.

"Kiara getting abused. My only sister getting abused everyday and every night by our father, a murderer. He killed our mother in such a gruesome way. She was sick. DAMMIT SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE. She had epilepsy. She's gone. I told Lia everything. From when we were a happy family, to when mum got sick, to when she was murdered, to when I saw my sister be physically and mentally abused by him every single day, I can't erase that from my memory. Him throwing you to the ground, bashing you up, scratching you and whipping you like you were trash. It hurt so much. You starved yourself so we could eat even when we weren't hungry and offered you food. You know how hard it was" He says crying.

"I get nightmares every single night of every single beating I saw. That WE saw" he says pointing towards him and Jack. Riven's mouth is wide opened and Jack is crying as well. I feel the tears rush down my face but don't bother wiping them.

"I wasn't ready" I mumble and Kian looks at me in shock and covers his mouth with both his hands like he couldn't believe what he had done.

"I'm so sorry, Kiara"

"Don't be, it needed to be released and I'm so sorry for putting you guys through that"

"I'm sorry" Kian mumbles. I give him a small smile and walk to my room and close the door. I can hear the boys talking about what had just happened and I slide down my door and pull my knees against my chest and cry. I didn't know they felt like this, I didn't know that they saw every beating I had gotten, the must be terrified.

I'm so sorry.