Cleaning day

Kiara's p.o.v

The sunshine is in my face and I get blinded by the light.

What a way to wake up...

I go to close the blinds but when I go to get up I feel a heavy weight on my chest. I look down and see a sleeping Riven on my chest, with his arms around my waist, his hair is all ruffled up, he is breathing slowly and he is slightly pouting.

I look at his face and just admire his beauty. His perfect hair, perfect arched eyebrows, his tanned skin, his pink lips, his toned body, everything. My hands go to his hair and start to play with it. His eyes start to flutter open and I retrieve my hands back to my sides and I hear him groan.

"Why'd you stop?" He says with a raspy voice, that makes my heart flutter.

I put my hands back on his hair and he sighs like he wants this everyday. He closes his eyes again and after a few minutes I come to the conclusion I can't handle the sun being in my eyes so I get up, only to have Riven's hand tighten around my waist.

"I'll be back, I need to close the blinds" he moves and I go to close the blinds and I jump back in bed. He lays back down on my chest, with his arms immediately around my waist and my left hand starts playing with his hair while my right checks my phone. I turn on my phone and look at the time.

"11:30am, damn we slept in longer than I wanted to" I say and he lightly laughs and when I look at him his eyes are still closed. I check my messages and see the boys texted the group chat saying that they spent the night at their friends and won't be back till late tonight and then the twins said the girls said yes.

"OMG YAY" I accidentally squealed and push Riven off of me and he fell on the ground with a big thump.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I say and he playfully glares at me.

"Well since you're out of bed how about we get this place cleaned?" He nods and heads to the bathroom after giving me a quick peck. I go to my bathroom and do all my stuff and change into some black trackies with a white, cropped, halter top and some pink fluffy socks. I go back to my room and see Riven wearing black trackies and no shirt. We then get to cleaning the apartment.

I go to do the laundry and Riven goes to the dishes. I come back from doing the laundry and as I'm in the hallway I hear him singing.

"Hopeless for you, I can't afford those losses, that's just my ego talking, you made my heart beat for you, I almost cry too often, but I put too much in your hands, so much regret in the end..."

I walk out and see Riven, he has his back facing towards me, with earphones and singing like an angel, he's washing the dishes and I'm admiring his singing and it's as if I'm in a trance. He turns the tap off and turns around and takes his earphones out.

"How long have you been standing there?" He says while scratching his neck out of nervousness.

"Long enough" I say and walk towards him.

"I didn't know you could sing"

"You never asked" he said smiling and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You have to sing me a song later"

"I'll see how I feel" I give him a kiss on the lips and I start vacuuming. Once I'm done vacuuming Riven and I wipe down the countertops and wipe the windows. I spray him with a water bottle and it becomes a game of catch me if you can. I run around the dining table and he's on the other side, I then make a big risk and run it to my room, he starts catching up so I turn into my bathroom, close the door and lock it, then I hear a big thump and open the door.

I see Riven lying on the floor and assumed he slipped and I burst into laughter.

"I— for-gott- to-o-o t-ell -y-o-u I-I mop-ped the-e f-loo-r-rr" I say in between laughter and he playfully glares at me. He gets up and walks towards me, I try to stop laughing but then he starts tickling me.

"RIVEN STOPP" I say with his laughter as well as mine filling my bedroom.

"Say you're sorry"

"I'm sorry...." I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"not" I say quickly.

I then kiss him on the lips and walk out to make lunch, we've been cleaning and joking around the past three and a half hours and we skipped breakfast.

"Today has been a good day" I say taking a bite of my tuna sandwich.

"Yeah it has, we should do it more often" I smile at him and nod. We then have little chats about everything and anything and I know that I can see a future with him and I hope he can with me....