3 1/2 fricken months

Kiara's p.o.v

I stare at Riven and just think of why he's so nervous. I start to think of all the bad possibilities like what if he wants to end what we have? Or can we lose all contact with each other? What if he leaves and betrays me like everyone but the twins in my life. But I know Riven he would be acting fishy and he'd be sad not nervous. Right?

Oh jeez.

"Kiara?" He snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, what were you saying?"

"Don't worry" he says and begins to walk away.

"No no no I'm so sorry I was just thinking about what you were going to ask me and I thought it was something bad, is it something bad? Omg it is, isn't it??" I say rambling and he chuckles.

"It's nothing bad, okay? I promise" I hold out my pinky to him and we lock pinkys and join our thumbs to seal the promise.

Okay then go ahead Riven" I say smiling a bit and he becomes nervous again.

"Well we've been going out for some time now and I really like you, like really really like you and I don't know what life would be without you and it'd be scary thinking what life would be without you. I'd hate it. So I was wondering if you would officially be my girlfriend?" He says scratching the back of his neck and looking at his shoes.

"IT IS ABOUT TIME" I yell accidentally and he laughs.

"So that's a yes?"

"Of course, you dummy. Only took you about 3 1/2 fricken months!!"

"Sorry, baby" he says and before I could comprehend what's happening his hands cup my face and pulls me into a deep and meaningful and longgg kiss. We pull away and try to catch our breaths.

We lay down on the blankets and look up at the stars with my head on his chest, his arm around my waist and our legs intertwined. I look up at him and think about how grateful I am that even though I haven't opened up to him about my past, he is still so patient and I really do admire that about him.

"Riven?"

"Yes my dear?"

"Did you tell me the full story about your past?" I feel him stiffen and know that he hasn't before he even says anything.

"No.. but I ca-"

"No it's okay, tell me when you're ready" I say and he nods. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and we lay down in silence while I draw circles on his chest. Before I know it my eyes are slowly closing and my body is shutting down into a deep slumber.

Best night ever, I can see myself falling for this dummy that I now call my boyfriend.