Home Sweet Home

Kiara's p.o.v

Before we enter the house I chuck my bag to one of the twins and step into the house first.

SMASH

A plate comes flying towards the wall next to
the door and I tell the twins to run upstairs and hide in my closet underneath the clothes. My father then calls my name and I walk towards him.

"Kiara, go make dinner and get me a beer" he spits. I wait to be dismissed and head to the kitchen

Once I get into the kitchen I make pasta for him and make some extra to feed the twins but if father knew that I would be dead. I hand the food over to my dad and go upstairs to give the twins their dinner.

"Thanks Kiki" they say at the same time which makes me laugh lightly. They then asked me if i wanted some but I declined because I'd rather them have a full meal than having to share with me and not become skinny or anorexic looking like me...

"KIANA" He shouts. He keeps calling my name when I'm coming, like hold your horses bro.

"IM COMING, JESUS CHRIST" I yell back. Regret washes over my face and I begin to contemplate if I should just make my funeral now or just leave it and not have one. I scurry downstairs and got prepared for what was about to happen.

I get into the last step when I get slammed into the wall. My hair gets gripped so tightly it feels as though it'll rip out of my scalp, he slams my fragile body against the wooden, dusty floors and punched my guts. He stomps on my ribs causing me to wince and repeats, he punches and kicks me whole body and I shield my head.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" he yells while he kicks straight into my eye, that'll leave a mark for sure....

He bashed me for a good hour and a half until he crashed on to the couch due to all the alcohol he consumed. I crawled upstairs into my room to see my brothers there waiting for me.

"Ki-Ki-Kiara-a, ohhh-my-y-go-d-d" Jack said on the verge of tears.

"Kiara, we can protect ourselves, you don't have to let him do this to you, we are only two years younger than you we can take care of ourselves" Kian says with glassy eyes.

"There's no way I'm letting that disgrace of a father touch you boys, you guys are 15, you should be enjoying life and not go through what I go through, okay? I love you both" I say and give them both a big hug.

They both sob into my chest and one of them squeeze harder causing me to wince at my now probably fractured ribs.

" I'm sososos sorry Kiara , oh my god , sorry sorry sorry" Kian said in between sobs.

"Hey, hey it's okay, how about you guys go get some sleep, I'm going to shower" they both nod and give me a peck on my cheek and head to their room. I head to the bathroom and look at myself. Bruises, scars, cuts and marks everywhere, my body is skinny and unhealthy and I'm sore everywhere, my brown hair is ruffled and messed up, my pink lips are cut and my blue eyes are dull and have no life in them and I wonder when they will have life and love lingering in them. I then hop into the shower and do my hygienic things while contemplating life, I get out brush my teeth and head to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day and sleep then took over my body.