XXXXII.

,, Get off of me. Changbin, for real," I tried to push him off so I can leave.

,, No, that's not happening," his grip became even stronger, so if I had a small chance to escape, now there was no hope.

,, I'll be late, Bin" I whined.

,, But I don't want you to go," he nuzzled his face into my back.

,, I promised him I will go out with him today, I can't cancel it like 10 minutes before, " I tried to explain my situation to him.

,, You can, please Felix."

,, No Changbin, I've been neglecting him because of you. We haven't been out for so long. It won't hurt you to be alone for a while. You can cuddle the shit out of me when I'm back, " after my words Changbin finally let me. I gave him a quick kiss and left my flat.

When I arrived to the café we were supposed to meet and of course i was late as expected. I walked in to see Chan sitting where we usually sit.

,, Hey Channie," I side hugged him when I came to the table.

,, What took you so fucking long?"

,, Stop being dramatic as at least for a while, I'm late like 5 minutes max," I sighed and ran my hand thru my hair, fixing it to make it look at least a bit decent.

,, It was six minutes my dear Flex, " as soon as he said that i cringed.

,, I told you to stop, " I frowned.

,, You know I won't ever stop  with that, I love how much it angers you, " he chuckled. And our conversation went on and on until it was pretty late. after hours spent talking, we finally decided to go home. 

after i arrived home, exhausted from all the "going out" stuff, i changed my clothes and threw myself on the bed. changbin, already lying in, lazily turned around and mumbled a "goodnight". jokes on you because even tho i was tired, we woke up in the middle of the night and played games on  our phones until three am. 

my throat felt sick the next morning i woke up. surprisingly enough, i woke up earlier than changbin. i smiled upon his sleeping face before i got up and walked to the bathroom to wash off everything from yesterday.

after around thirty minutes, i opened the door. the hot steamy air flowed out of the bathroom as i was on my way to the kitchen. i made some sandwiches since i was too lazy and tired of pancakes already. changbin for sure loves them but i got tired of eating them every day. 

then changbin entered kitchen, ruffled hair and sleepy eyes. he reminded me of a puppy.

,,well, good morning there sleepy head" i giggled and took a sip of my, sadly already cold, coffee.

,,yeah whatever" he mumbled as a smirk appeared on his face. he sat down by the table and rubbed his eyes with his hands.

i found it cute, too cute for changbin. who wouldve thought id end up being lucky enough to call changbin mine.

,,only a sandwich today?" changbin looked at the prepares stuff behind me on the counter.

,,yeah.." i turned around and continued making them.

"ughhhh my head hurts like hell. have you won the level yesterday though?"

,,of course my dear" we both laughed.

our conversation went on and on about games.

the whole day went by really smoothly. we chilled while watching some movies. sadly we'll both have to go to our jobs after this weekend, so we tried to enjoy all our spare time.