XXXV.

changbin pulled me closer, deepening the kiss and moved a little so hes on top of me. soon he parted our lips and moved back to my neck, now to the other side. i was really unsure when his hand went up my back, under my shirt.

suddenly,my phone started ringing. changbin pulled away. i looked at my phone on the table and took it. "Christopher Bang Me👉"

,,whos that calling you?" changbin said with visibly annoyed voice.

,,ch-chris.." i said in a quiet tone.

,,oh yeah, just dont pick it up." he said as he was about to kiss me again.

,,wait what? im sorry i cant chris is literally my mom" i frowned and answered the call.

,,hey"

,,HI FELIX"

,,are you okay? what happened? is changbin fine? did you tell him?"

,,yes" i looked at changbin

,,and"

,,he sai-" i got interputed by chan

,,does he like you back??????"

,,yes." a soft smile appeard on my face.

,,FELIX IM SO GLAD URGH MY BABY" i heard a squeak

,,anyway bitch i got so fucking drunk i nearly died" he laughed

,,do you know how many people threw up in my house??" both i and changbin frowned and i giggled a little.

,,ew chris!" i giggled

,,im glad everything is okay tho" he said awkwardly

,,i also am.."

im more than glad. im the happiest person on earth. i must be the luckiest person that i can own all this. i can have changbin as much as i want and need him.

,,fine, i have something to do so hit me up later? see you!" i said.

,,yes, bye!" i hung up. i put the phone on the floor and both i changbin sat back.

,,im sorry, you know chri-"

,,yeah forget it, its fine" changbin smiled warmly. i ran my hand thru my hair and the room filled with silence. i blushed deeply when i replayed what just happened and looked away on the floor.

,,felix?" i jumped a little from the sudden sound.

,,yes?" i looked at changbin, forgetting im blushing like a dick

,,...is everything okay?" he asked, frowning a little bit, confused.

,,yes, why?" then i realized.

,,oh...no i just..i dont know..." i looked away and rubbed my arm with my hand.

,,are you sure everything is okay?" he asked again.

,,yeah, im just sorry i picked up the phone." i really regreted it.

,,oh come on, its fine." he said, leaning closer to me. he gave me a soft peck and whispered:

,,we can have a good time sometime else, huh?" he giggled afterwards.

,,i'll get going, is that allright?" he said as he stood up and i looked up on him.

,,oh yeah of course!" i laughed.

we went to the doorstep and he put on his shoes. i was still kinda shaken from everything that happened.

,,felix..are you sure everything is completely okay?" he looked at me worried, asking me the same thing again, like he always does. he always makes sure i am allright and i couldnt be more thankful for him.

,,yes changbin, im just a little but shocked from all that happened and you know..." i giggled.

,,thank you for worrying" I smiled warmly.

,, no need to thank, at all" he pulled me in a hug. i could smell his parfume that smelled like vanilla with cinnamon and i could never get enough of it. i took a deep breath of his smell as i hugged him back.

he pulled away in a while,

,, thank you for coming, text me when you arrive home!" i said when he opened the door and went out my flat.