XVIII.

suddenly he took a deep breath as his eyes slowly opened. he looked around the room stopping as he hit the point where we looked on each other. a smirk appeard on his face.

,,good morning.." he said, with sleepy voice that lowkey left me speechless.

,,yea... good.." i panicked as i moved myself away from him, stretching.

,,hmm...did we... fall asleep like this?" he said, as he also stretched a bit.

i looked on the bowl of popcorn on floor next to changbins laptop.

,,..i guess.." i said after a while of silence.

,,what do you want for breakfast?" he said as he looked on me, rubbing his eye with lowkey messy hair.

i remained silent.

,,......what?" i spoke up after a while of zoning out.

he chuckled as his eyes sparkled in the sunlight from the sun behind the curtains.

,, I asked what do you want for breakfast"

,,oh" I mumbled

,,well.. ill eat whatever, to be honest.." i said as i rubbed my neck, looking down on the sofa so i dont get distracted again.

a teasing smirk appeard on his face.

,, wait...cHANGBIN I MEAN F O O D" i said with a squeaky voice as i slapped changbins thigh with my hand, laughing.

,,yeah.. obviously, as expected" he said and laughed afterwards.

i watched him laughing quietly. everytime the sunlight hits his face, it glows.

,,felix?"

i was woken up from my daydreaming as i blinked my eyes many times.

,,huh?"

,,you zoned off a little, it looked creepy af" he giggled.

,,hey! dont say that you piece of shit-" i laughed as i hit the sofa with my hand accidentally hitting the tv switch, playing the stopped movie.

we both jumped in shock and gave a very questioning look.

,,did i do that-"

,,bitch youre a witch" he looked at me, seeing the switch.

,,oh..it was the remote.." he pointed at it.

,,oh.." it stayed silent for a second

,,but you got scared" i smirked

,,no i didnt?"

,,YOU JUMPED LIKE A LITTLE BABY LMAO" i laughed

,,NO YOU DID" he said, laughing.

,,yeah,yeah, whatever" i rolled my eyes with a smile.

,,im kinda hungry tho" i said, rubbing my tummy.

,,well i was literally just asking you what do you wanna eat"

,,hm...how about i make.."

,,felix do you think what i think"

,,what do you think~"

,,ARE YOU MAKING YOUR LEGENDARY PANCAKES?????" he squealed

,,YES!!" i laughed

we both stood up, running to the kitchen. i went to take the ingredients as changbin took the bowls and a pan.

After breakfast

,, it was good as always, " Changbin said while he was eating the last bit of his pancake.

,, That's because I'm perfect," I stood up and took the plates. I put them into the sink and was about to start washing them when Changbin came from behind and placed his hand on my shoulder. As I didn't expect that I jumped a little.

,, Let it be on me, you made the breakfast, its my turn to do something,"

I was looking at him without saying anything. I was amazed by his mesmerizing eyes in which I always see that little spark of love when he spends his time with his loved ones. Its a thing i adore the most about him, his sincere love and adoration for those he loves. And the warm coming from his hand placed on my shoulder is just so heartwarming. I have this weird feeling deep in my stomach I can't recognize, but I like it. It kinda make me feel full..full of emotions..love, full of happiness.