XXX.

,,so, who's going to start?" Chan said as he clapped his hands.

I think we were playing truth or dare with a bottle and papers... someone spins the bottle and the one who is chosen randomly picks a piece of paper out of a hat and it decides if you get a truth or a dare, easy.

we started playing. I was watching people play and suddenly, jeongin was the one spinning. he spun the bottle and it stopped on Minho. Minho shove his hand in the hat and took a random paper. he got truth. jeongin laughed evilly.

I was watching him thinking. he looked at me. not with a smirky look,more of a... normal look.. like he was expecting something from me. usually, I would remind him of that he isn't old enough to do stuff he wants to do right now but..for what? let the boy be..whatever he wants to be..

we kept on looking on each other. I swear he isn't giving up. I shaked my head as a 'yes' sign as a wide smile appeard on his face.

,,have you and Jisung made out already?" jeongin let out a laughing squeak. I swear to god I hate puberty.

,,i-" Jisung wanted to say something but got interputed by Minho kissing him passionately. Jisung locked his arms around Minhos neck as he completely succumbed.

,,ooooo!!" the people said, as everyone laughed.

,, Jeongin!! look what you've done!" someone said as jeongin looked at them and made a puking face. he laughed afterwards.

they pulled away after a while as this little trail of saliva made between their lips. minho smirked proudly.

,,yes." everyone laughed. Jisung was blushing like crazy, his whole face was completely red.

minho spun the bottle and the game continued. in a while, Chris went to pour his drink in, so a stranger was now sitting next to me. when he came back, he sat opposite me, next to jeongin. it was his turn, since his dare was to get another shot of whatever they are drinking.

he spun the bottle and the top of the bottle stopped at me. I gave a shocked look.

,,felix!!" he laughed.

,,o-oh..but I don't play s-so im-" I laughed awkwardly but got interputed.

,, yahh just take the paper!" he said, moving the hat my way. I sighed and shove my hand inside the hat. I took a paper, opened it. DARE.

,,what does it say?" someone asked

,,it says dare." I said, putting it back in the hat.

,,hohoo!!" Chris laughed.

,,hmm.....let me think.."