XX.

,, Are you trying to seduce someone?" Changbin asked mockingly with one eyebrow raised.

Yes BITCH and that someone is you. i told myself in a sarcastic tone. i wished i could slap myself for thinking like that.

,,S-so what if I am, youre not my mom" I cussed at myself for stuttering. I made a fool out of myself rn tbh.

,, You're clearly not, " he smirked.

,, Nevermind. let's go. I'm too impatient to wait till you change again, " he grabbed my wrist and I quickly grabbed my phone, keys and wallet with my free hand. I couldn't even notice and we were already in his 'love' aka his car he "loved so much".

Our ride was silent,the only voices that could have been heard were the ones from the radio. His arm was slightly rubbing against my thigh as he was driving. my mind was going crazy..I couldn't focus what the lady in the radio was saying as i only could keep my eyes on Changbin. He was wearing his typical outfit, black jeans, black hoodie with a black cap. I didn't understand why he always had his cap on, but it was part of his persona, i guess. i wonder where does that cap come from since i dont remember he had one when he came..

After a quite long ride we arrived to the arcades.

we got out of the car and went inside the building in silence.

we changed our money to the arcade bucks and looked around.

,,what do you want to play?" he looked at me.

,,oh..i pick? i dont know.. I haven't played anything else than pac-man in like two years.." i mumbled.

,,hey, how about we play donkey kong? its a great game, look! youre so going to love it!" he said in a giggly voice as he started to walk away. i sighed as i turned around and went right behind him.

// just fyi, donkey kong is my favourite arcade game ever↓

as soon as we arrived to the arcade machine that says "DONKEY KONG" in highlighted keys, i knew im gonna be bad at this

he stood in front of one of the two arcades and so i did, to the one next to him. we both pushed a button and inserted bucks at the same time. the game started.

,,the main rule is to not get killed my that" he pointed at the gorilla on the top.

,, then your game is over" he said and looked on his arcade screen.

,,you ready?" a smile appeard on his face.

,,..yeah!" i smirked as we pressed the start button and started playing.

hours and hours of playing passed and it was getting kinda late. we played most of the games we could and our bucks were slowly disappearing from our buckets.

,,hey..i dont think i have any more bucks left.." i said as i looked inside my bucket and then at changbin.

,,yeah.. i only have few left." we stayed silent as he smirked.

,,this is the final battle, for dinner" he said, in a dramatic voice.

i laughed. ,, fine! lets see who wins!"

,,and..what are we playing?"

,, this " he said, as he walked to the very corner of the room. two arcade machines had its backs on each other instead of being next to each other.

we sat down opposite each other to our arcade machines and i asked

,,so...this is a multiplayer?"

,,yeah, its something like the games we usually play at jisungs" he said, handing me three of his six bucks left.

,,we have three rounds, who fails..pays the dinner" he smirked.

we inserted the coins and the game started.

"S T R E E T  F I G H T E R"

// yeet, something like this ↓ since i cant use a pic of the real game bc of copyright 😔