Chåpţëř 1🖤❤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Keith's POV🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Shiro-" KEITH YOUR ALARMS BEEN GOING OFF FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!!"

I threw the pillow at the Alarm clock causing it to fall. It was still ringing. I groaned and got up. I grabbed hair brush and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth brushing my naughty hair.

"GOD WHY ARE YOU SO NAUGHTY THIS MORNING."

Adam-" Keith I'm leaving in Five minutes."

I threw a shoe at the door. I put on my black Tshirt that said white. Then my black skinny Jeans with my black sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my jacket. I slung my backpack over my shoulder grabbing my note pad as well.

I walked down stairs.
I grabbed Shiro's mug of coffee and went to the car. He ruffled my hair as I sipped his coffee. He saw I had his mug and rolled his eyes.

Adam-" Shiro what is on the agenda today?"

Shiro-" Well......"

I then zoned out. I was drawing on my shoes when we pulled up to the school. They parked in their spot and got out of the car. I realized Shiro was waiting on me. I got out and looked around.

Shiro-" Nervous?"

I nodded.

Shiro-" Don't be I picked out most of your teachers."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Shiro-" Come on or you'll be late."

He went to his class room while I went to my locker. I sighed and made it more homey. I put sticky notes with bands on them. Some kid ran into me. I turned around to see the guy.
Long white hair and a purple skin tone. He was tall and looked like trouble. He was smirking at me. He slammed his hand on my locker I just looked at him.

Lotor-" New here aren't we?"

This idiot I mean Honestly. He thinks he's all that doesn't he? The people behind him were smirking to. Welp I have enemies already.

Lotor-" Aren't you gonna answer."

Dumbass.

Lotor-" Let me rephrase that you are gonna answer."

He was way aggressive. I played back. I wrote on my note pad.

Look Dumbass back off before you get your ass whooped.

Lotor-" I can't read. Your chicken scratch."

I died laughing he got to high school not being able to read. Omg! He then saw a girl with chocolate skin with a bun of white hair placed on her head. He then spit on my shoe and went to bother her.
Ew. I rubbed my shoe with tissue. I was walking to English when low and behold I got ran over again. This time he stopped and smiled at me. He gave me his hand he lifted me up.
He started to shake my hand before he introduced himself.

Lance-" Lance McClain. Sorry by the way I didn't see ya there."

The first things i noticed were his ocean sky eyes.

I started jotting down my words when the bell rang. He started running away to his class. Well no need for this anymore.

Hi I'm Keith Ko

I crumbled the paper. Welp never mind about that dude. I went to English where the White haired girl was a teacher apparently.

Allura-" Hello Class I'm Allura as you may know....HEY! Pidge! HUNK! Stop passing notes already!"

She had a sassy vibe...I like her already. I saw this Pidge? Flip her off I like them too. This Hunk dude was HUGE. I might need to watch for him but he seemed like a teddy bear.

Allura-" Class Today we have a new Class mate Everyone meet Keith. Come one up Keith."

Damnit I hate interdictions.

I grabbed a dry erase marker and Started writing. Many eyes were on me. I heard whispering when I finally finished.
God that squeaky noise was annoying.

I'm Keith Kogane I'm new...Sadly. And yeah that's it I hate school. I'm also mute so yeah.

Allura-" Moote?"

I don't talk.

Allura-" Oh. Man I wish this class was Moote."

Pidge-" YOU WISH!"

Allura-" Pidge. Keith please go sit by pidge and Hunk maybe they'll learn something."

Pidge-" WELCOME TO HELL EMO!"

Hunk-" Pidge!"

Pidge-" what it's true!?"

I rolled my eyes at these two idiots. I sat down and took notes as Allura taught. Then the bell rang.

Time Skip

It was lunch Pidge, Hunk, and I really hit it off. We flipped all our teacher's off. Well Me and Pidge did Hunk apologized. They invited me to their table. I sat down.

Pidge-" Oh! Keith I heard Dr. Adam and Mr. Shiro are your like parents is that true?"

Me-" No. Shiro's my brother I just live with him and his Husband."

Hunk-" That's Cool. I have Dr. Adam next and Mr. Shiro for last period."

Pidge-" I have both in the morning...why is Shiro so damn chirpy?"

Me-" Don't know. I drank his coffee so."

Pidge-" It's annoying."

Me-" TELL ME ABOUT IT!"

We all started to laugh when Hunk waved at a guy. The same guy from before....Lincon? No. Randy? No Luke? No.

Hunk-" LANCE!"

" Lance?"

He sat down in front of me. I had Pidge beside me. She was looking at memes. She'd fine one and show me it. Hunk and Lance were talking.

Lance-" I never got your name?"

I shrugged. Keith isn't ideal but I mean okay.

Hunk-" Lance this is-

Pidge-" Take a guess."

"Oh a guessing game I hate these. They point out all my insecurities."

Lance-" Mullet...Emo...My Chemical Romance...Skillet...Pan!c at the Disco...Texas...Loner...Mystery Man."

Pidge-" You suck for real."

" Welp he isn't the brightest is he? All these names and not a one is...well they all are things I'm into or that are apart of me but...wow"

Me-" Okay...I'm from Texas, I like all those bands. I am a loner. I have a mullet. I'm emo. And I'm Keith Kogane."

Pidge-" I'll be Damn. He knew so much by looking at you."

Hunk-" He missed one thing."

Pidge-" Three....Two....One"

Lance-" Hey, How come you haven't talked yet?"

Pidge&Hunk-" Bingo."
☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆