[request] jack

i feel two arms graze the sides of my body, and a few light kisses glaze my neck as i feel the early morning sunlight kiss my cheeks.

i slowly open my eyes as jack's kisses get more intense, only to realise it's 5am in the morning.

"jack" i groan tiredly, "what are you doing?" i question.

"please baby, i'm horny as" he whispers into the crook of my neck.

"i'm seriously not in the mood it's 5am babe, come on" i say slightly bothered.

"y/n, please, i helped you out the other day?"

i pause for second. it's true, he did. he does this game almost every time his horny ass wants sex. i won't deny it, he was turning me on a little, but i couldn't give in, at least not yet.

"but that wasn't at 5am" i say, stretching before turning to face him. it doesn't stop him from kissing me. he places light pecks all over my face in an almost childish manner, our giggles echo throughout the room.

"but that wasn't at 5am" he says mockingly, in a squeaky voice before attacking me with more kisses.

i roll onto his bare chest, kissing him back whilst making my hands down his torso and towards his length. i situate one of my hands on his dick and gently massage it, the other cupping his jaw, making him moan in frustration.

"you seriously know how to turn me on, don't you?" he questions.

"sure do" i say seductively, grabbing onto his length one last time before hopping off his chest and making my way downstairs and towards the kitchen.

"what was that for!" i hear him yell from our bedroom.

i laugh loud enough for him to hear, and almost instantaneously hear a footsteps chase after me.

i quickly turn to the storage unit under the stairs and quickly hide behind the stack of containers.

i hear him creep towards the containers and before he can say a word, i step from behind the units and pull him into a passionate kiss, his tongue in sync with mine.

we crash on the nearby lounge, permitting each other to strip one another of whatever's left on our bodies from the night before.

he places gentle kisses down my chest and towards my heat where he quickly simulates my clit before sliding into me without warning.

i yell in an almost painful manner, shocked by the size of his length yet again.

"how do y-you manage to be-become tighter every time y/n?" jack asks between groans.

i have no answer for him, only a series of moans before we both reach out climaxes, i begin my hand to my slit and ride out my high as jack releases onto my glistening stomach.

[468 words]
gonna try be more active for you guys x