[d.s] rough game pt2

as soon as we were no longer in sight of the boys, daniel grabbed me by the wrist and stared into my eyes lustfully.

"what the fuck did you think you were doing without me?" he grunts between his teeth.

"exactly what you saw i was doing" i smirk, sliding my hand through his sweaty grip, walking in the opposite direction.

"you're not going anywhere" he says, grabbing me by the waist and picking me up bridal style as we barge through the doors of the janitor room.

my head slams against the wall as daniel places a rough kiss on my lips and seals our love sending a heat through my legs.

i ever so subtly beg for friction between my legs by rubbing my thighs together.

he gasps for air and whispers in a dark tone, "don't even think about it"

my heart drops and my eyes grow wider, how could he have possibly known?

i fight the feeling knowing that daniel is capable of insane things in bed, i'm in his control now.

his heavy breathing against my neck sends me over the edge as he begins placing wet kisses along my neck, sure to leave scars that'll last days.

i feel trapped for all the right reasons. his elbows leaning against the wall, framing my face as the pleasure only gets more intense as he makes his way towards my chest.

i moan letting him know he's doing all the right things, but that doesn't seem to suffice.

"shut the fuck up y/n, you're in my control now" and with that said he slides off my gown to reveal the lace bra he got me a few weeks ago.

i notice a smirk grow on his face.

"i'll get you another one, i promise"

his sentence confuses me though seconds later i realise just exactly what he meant.

he rips the bra into two and begins massaging my boobs, one in each hand.

he brings his mouth down to my left boob and beings sucking on my tender nipple, i try my best not to let out any sound.

as he continues pleasuring me in ways i never thought were possible, i gradually unbuckle his belt to reveal his hard on that immediately springs up and caresses his defined abs.

he looks up at me and can't help but smile, that's the seavey i know.

i start pumping him and pressing my thumb on his tip, spreading his pre-cum along his length.

he lets go of my boobs and lets his head rest backward as i take full dominance.

i get on my knees and tease him by lightly pressing my tongue against his shaft.

"oh fuck y/n don't do this to me, i've been waiting all night"

i laugh at his words and expression as an idea pops into my head. something we've never tried before.

i rest both my boobs and allow his dick to slide in and out of the gap. i saturate the area with saliva and look up and the grin on his face.

"you like that, huh?" i say seductively.

i take his moans and grunts as a yes as speed up the pace; his dick pleasing me as much as i'm pleasing him.

"i'm gonna cum baby" i hear him whisper.

only seconds later does he release onto my chest, making me giggle in surprise.

"that was so hot babe" you say, leaning into a kiss.

as you kiss eachother passionately you hear a familiar voice call out.

"y/n!"

"daniel!"

it's corbyn and zach, they're looking us.

"daniel, now what?"

[604 words]
a part two upon request, enjoy sisters