[request] jonah

*written using the name sara*

it was the final show of the 8 letters tour so jonah and the boys were heading down to seattle shortly.

i live in and around seattle, having bumped into jonah the last time he visited for tour and hitting it off ever since.

i decided it would be cute to surprise him today. he knows i travel a little for work here and there so i let him know earlier this week that i wouldn't be able to see him until later on this year.

"alright, let's go" you say to yourself in the mirror, admiring the outfit you had put together for him.

it wasn't anything too special, just some black jeans and a navy jumper he left behind the last time he visited.

but it meant something, and that's what mattered.

after a short drive to the venue you messaged daniel and told him to open up the door backstage, letting you in.

you made sure jonah wasn't anywhere nearby because you wanted to surprise him in the vip lineup, as if you were any other fan.

you noticed daniel's eyes peeping thru the crack in the door and quickly approached him, sliding between the gap trying to ensure not a single jonah or fan noticed you.

"hey sara, long time no see!" daniel said, pulling me into a hug.

"missed you too, watermelon!" i say back.

"we just wrapped up limelight and we're about to start the vip lineup, we'll have you to last" he says.

"great, thanks daniel, it means a lot!"

"no problem, sara! have fun" we share a hug for the final time and i head towards the green room, waiting for my turn at meeting my boyfriend i guess?

around an hour has passed and i finally get a knock on the door. i straighten up, pull on my ponytail before following management towards the meet and greet.

for some unusual reason i was get incredibly nervous. i figured that it was probably the anticipation and thought of having him in my arms once more that made the hairs on my arms stand.

the light illuminating the room ahead was almost blinding, telling me we were only metres away.

and i guessed correctly.

"jonah!" i yell.

his eyes detach from his screen and almost light up at the sight of me.

"sara!" he yells, sprinting towards me and situating my body around his torso.

"i missed you so much, love" he says into the crook of my neck, teasing me with gentle kisses.

tears begin to stream down my face, dripping mascara painting a mosaic on my flushed cheeks.

he gently brings me off his body, staring down at me and wiping the tears from my face.

"you're going to make me cry!" he says between sniffles.

i giggle at his sentence, i missed his voice and touch all too much.

"i know i don't have much time at the moment, but i promise we'll catch up afterwards. now go out there and perform, for me, for us" i say, looking into his watery eyes.

"meet me at the tour bus" he whispers, placing one final kiss on my lips before heading towards the rest of the group.

i wave at each of them and mouth a great "thank you" to daniel, before stepping back into the green room.

*after the show*

i patiently wait for jonah outside the tour bus, checking my phone every few seconds in the cold and bleak air of the night.

i hear a few footsteps creep up behind me and instantly know their jonah's.

i spin around and bring him into a warm hug.

"here, follow me" he states.

we step into the bus, careful and aware that a fan could be nearby at absolutely any time.

we shut the door behind us and keep the lights off, it was all too risky.

"oh, how i missed you" he says, placing his firm grip on my waist and kissing my sensually.

his lips slowly move from my mouth to my neck, roughly forming hickeys along the surface as i let my head roll back whispering a string of curse words along with his name.

he continues making his way down my body, removing a single garment the lower he got, every time only seconds slower making he urge so much worse.

"please jonah, i cant wait any longer"

"you'll wait as long as i tell you to" he whispers in the face of my heat, making my body shake under his grip.

his tongue meets my swollen heat, teasing my softly.

"i cant take it anymore" i yell in frustration.

i push jonah against the bus walls, immediately letting my hands zip past his jeans revealing his boxers.

i stare lustfully at him as i massage his hard shaft in my needy hands.

watching the lust in his eyes grow sends vibrations throughout my body, even more so following his sensual lip bite.

i tear off his boxers and pin his hands against the wall, making him sit on the nearby sofa.

i situate myself above his shaft, slowly sliding my soaking heat on his fully erect hard-on and moaning at the incredible feeling.

i slowly bounce up and down before feeling jonah force his dick into me at a rate i've never felt before.

"i missed you that much" he says between groans, his hands firmly caressing my waist.

i let out loud moans as the friction between as created a all too familiar heated knot inside me.

"jonah, i'm gonna cum, fuck" i say between groans.

"do it, cum all over me baby" he says in a husky tone, sending me over my edge.

my hips almost instantaneously buck against his dick, releasing my juices all over his chest.

i make sure jonah doesn't miss out so i ride out his high, feeling his warmth shoot thru my body.

i giggle at the look on his face, placing on a gentle kiss on his loose lips.

we quickly clean up before peeping thru the window to only notice corbyn and jack skateboarding thru the almost empty lot.

we step out of the vehicle comfortably, acting as relaxed as possible.

jack almost immediately yells "ugh, jonah!" in the most sarcastic way possible.

corbyn starts imitating our moans and groans and jonah's cheeks turn a burning red.

"oi corbyn, remember that time you and christ-"

corbyn swings himself around and faces me wide eyed.

"that's what i thought" i say, laughing with jonah.

[1093 words]
omg i'm so sorry for being so inactive, the requests are coming thru like crazy so for now, they're closed as i'm getting thru what there is. thank you sm for 50k+ reads y'all are crazy!!