[request] zach

"i wanna do it, zach"

"do what?" he says, slamming his locker shut.

"with you" kekèli replies, staring into his deep, brown eyes.

"but kekèli, you're with danie-"

"but it's you who i want zach, you've been there for me through all this, i need you"

he looks down then back up at kekèli with a dangerous smirk on his face.

"you in?" kekèli questions.

he grabs onto my wrist and whispers into the crook of her neck, "i'm so in"

and with that said, they both slyly make their way through the halls, hand in hand, and towards zach's car.

they take their seats and zach begins driving off, one hand on the wheel, the other caressing her thigh.

kekèli bites down on her lip after noticing the bulge growing in zach's sweats.

he looks up at her gaze, playfully rolling his eyes.

"what was that for?" she says between a giggle, as if she hadn't noticed.

"oh, you know exactly what that was for, baby" he says, his eyes not leaving the road ahead of him.

a wave of heat is sent through kekèli's body as his words ring through her ears.

they finally pull into zach's driveway, sprinting towards the front door and unlocking it in a single immediate motion.

zach's hands meet her hair, brushing through it as his lips meet hers, exploring what she has to offer.

the kiss is short lived as zach grabs onto her wrist and leads her upstairs, towards his bedroom.

"we wouldn't want to get caught, would we now?" he says, pulling her into yet another kiss as he pushes open the door to his room.

she smiles into the kiss as he slowly removes her dress, revealing her lace lingerie she wore just for him.

"you're so beautiful" he says under his breathe, followed by a trail of kisses along the crook of her neck.

they fall onto the bed, kekèli underneath zach's grip as he strips her of her remaining garments.

she tugs onto the bottom of his shirt, begging for him to take it off.

he lets out a soft laugh before removing it on demand along with his boxers.

he lines himself up with her entrance, staring into her lustful eyes.

"only if your ready" he says.

"always ready" she says as zach slips his length into her heat.

he gives her time to adjust before sliding even further into her wet pussy, letting out a dark groan that makes kekèli shiver under his touch.

"right there" she moans into his ear, biting down on it.

he continues to slide in and out of her, picking up his pace as he nears his high.

"i-i'm about to cu- cum" he groans.

"on three" she says breathlessly.

and with that said, zach pulls out and releases onto her stomach as she soaks the sheets with her own juices.

"you're so hot" zach says, stroking his dick at the site of her squirting.

"i love you"

"i love you too" he says, pulling her into one last kiss.

[511 words]
part of a story i wrote for beanzxwdw, check out her book x